Story 3 Part 3 Royal Love

Dean's POV

ah, it's so exhausting , damn this duties but yeah part of being a prince is duties. wait where is my baby?, Pharm is suppose to be here which is part of his duties (but also an excuse to see him) . I was about to go outside my room , to look for Pharm when Aunt Ploy approach me with a girl, want me to be honest?, i really hate it when she's here, she will go on and on about marriage and all the other things that makes me want to remove my ears so i just nod there but i do not listen , to make matters worst she visit for a whole month, and she's really getting on my nerves.

" Yes, Aunt Ploy?", I asked her straight. "This is my niece Samantha and you and Samantha seem to make a good couple", i looked to the girl and the girl is just starring at floor. "So , go both of you have dinner and get to know each other", she said and went away.

While eating , she was just all quiet . " are you okay?, you've been quiet", i asked but i don't mind though because after this i still need to find Pharm. "Sorry prince Dean , i am not just fond of dating set up, i am just forced to be here", she said looking down. "You are forced?", I asked wow my aunt is really a bad thing. "Yeah, my parents are away in a peace meeting with another kingdom, so she forced me to be here", she said . My aunt is really getting into my nerves. "Well , if you are not comfortable , please rest then, i don't want my guest to feel uncomfortable while staying here", i said concerned,"Thank you , Prince Dean", she said and went away.

When I get back to my room, it's cleaned , Pharm must have cleaned while - wait , that means , he might have saw me and Samantha, shit i need to explain to him. No , please don't wanna loose Pharm . But he wasn't anywhere , why the heck that this castle is so fuckin big? ,

I got back to my room without finding him. Maybe in the morning, i will see him and i fell asleep , thinking of Pharm. I heard a voice but it is a whisper but i must be dreaming so i didn't open my eyes .

MORNING

I was waiting for Pharm to go here so would explain but it was not Pharm who knocked but a girl . "Good morning your majesty , i need to ready everything , your majesty", she said and she come in . Where is Pharm ?, This his duty, Why is this girl doing Pharm's duty?. "Where is Pharm?", I asked the maid. "Oh he must've didn't tell you , your majesty. Pharm passed a resignation letter to the household Advisor ( i make that up✌️), but the household Advisor didn't sign it yet , he left last night", she said and left after readying everything.

No , please , no Pharm, please no. What happen? , he must've saw me and Samantha but he should have just ignore so must be other reasons. No , please Pharm. I run fast to the stairs, the elevator is too slow. when i get to the maids quarters , his things are not there anymore. i get back to my room crying. Pharm , please , I LOVE YOU, Why did you go?, I was suppose to tell my parents that i have a special one now, i was suppose to cherish you . I will find you Pharm and I will get you back, Promise you that.

5 MONTHS LATER

Pharm's POV
It's been 5 months since I left and I can still remember , everything my goodbye to him.

(FLASHBACK)
I am at Prince Dean's room , the room i've been cleaning for the past 3 years that I've worked in the palace. I walked to the bed and i saw a sleeping Dean. I sat on the floor beside him and look at him. His really handsome .

"I love you too , My Prince . I love very much. Maybe in another life , we'll see each other again and live a happy life but right now, i am not the one you needed , So I love you Prince Dean, Goodbye", and i left that midnight.

(PRESENT)
It was the most painful goodbye in my life. Sometimes you have to expect that good things always come with an end.

I am now a merchant , i buy and sell silks , condiments and other things and this all happens in just 5 months , my friend , Bosston , help me how to to do things. Now that i am not a palace servant , i must work hard for my own money now. And of course , he knows what happen to me before I became a merchant and it is one of the reason why he helped , because he has his very own story with a princess called Samantha. I don't know which kingdom though.