Story 4 Part 2 Hurting Me

Wayo's POV

"Oh my god, that was embarrassing , you could have just stay cool and - , gosh you act like high school student", i said to myself while looking at the mirror.

After surprisingly meeting P'Pha again in the canteen , i don't what came to my mind that instead of just sit and eat my lunch while ignoring P'Pha ,

I RUN . Like what the heck ,

that was THE MOST EMBARRASSING THING THAT I DID IN MY LIFE , IN MY SOUL.

I was gonna go ahead and rest when i heard a knock and see, it was one of our maids.

"Yes P?", i said politely.

"N'Wayo , Ming is here , should i tell him to come to your room?", the maid said.

" Yes , P thank you",.

"Okay , what happen earlier? you ran all of a sudden , i had to finish your food", Ming said after he entered my room.

"Nothing", i said and look away.

"Wayo , your ears is red and something tells me that your nothing tell another thing", Ming said to me.

"Okay , fine but don't freak out okay", i said . "i won't, ", Ming said .

"I've known P'Pha since high school and his the reason I continued by high school in Japan", i said .

"okay , I'm confused , i need the reason behind the reason why you transferred to Japan", he said confused.

"When i was in high school , P'Pha was my senior , he was a kind senior to me, i fell in love with him, but at that time , he  love a girl that have boyfriend. There was a little chance but i muster up my courage and confess to him. ", i said with a sad tone.

"We dated but i know he  dated me so he can forget that girl. It hurts me but i was fool to believe that he will forget that girl and learn to love me. ", I continued .

I am now crying. That memory gave me nightmares .

"But the truth came out , i came to learn that the girl and his boyfriend has been long broken up . I felt shaken but I still believe that P'Pha would love me. But one night , when i was going to his classroom , they said he was in the locker room but when i got there , he and that girl i assumed the one he fell in love with , was kissing . I couldn't bare the site so i run to home even if it was raining . A car almost run to me but the car stop hastily . When i got home , I told my father everything so he arranged everything so i can get away. That memory gave me nightmares , Ming but i'm okay now", i said

He run and hug me .

I cried to his shoulder.

"I didn't know that, you should have told me Wayo. Maybe if I choose your school back then Wayo maybe i could have been there when your hurt and beat that a*sshole", he said softly to me.

"It's okay now , Ming , i'm okay , no need to go feral", i said while wiping my tears.

"Wayo , you are my bestfriend right ?", Ming ask.

" Yes" i said.

"My bestfriend whose name is Wayo Panitchasayawad , has the most gentle and kind heart so there is a need to go FERAL", Ming said .

I could only chuckle.

NEXT DAY

I was now walking to my class when someone walk to me and hug me suddenly .

WHAT THE HECK-

"Wayo ", wait i know that voice . I pulled away and I'm right .

It's P'Pha.

"P why are you here?", i said to him ,  he was gonna reply when Ming suddenly pop up.

"Get away or disappear", Ming said dangerously. But P'Pha is still looking at me .

  "Ming what is happening ?", I saw P'Kit and P'Beam walking to us .

Ming hugged P'Kit first (wow lovers in the morning be like😑).

" What is the commotion about?", P'Beam asked.

"Well , P  I'm sorry for causing this but i will not be doing this unless it involves by bestfriend", Ming said.

Can't just I skip this and go to my classroom. 

"Wayo? What about Wayo? ",P'Kit ask Ming. 

" Ask that question to Pha, P'Kit , i think he'll know the answer and besides it's not my story to tell", Ming said gently to P'Kit but dangerously to P'Pha .

"Come on P'Kit , i will walk you to your department  it's almost time for your class  and you", Ming said and pointed at P'Pha.

" Stay away as much as possible and distance yourself to Wayo ", Ming said dangerously and left with P'Kit.

"Come on Ai'Pha , we'll be late", P'Beam said and walk away. I took one last glance to P'Pha and enter my classroom.

Phana's POV

His here but i can't reach him nor talk to him. I'm sorry Yo. I love you. Let me make up for my mistakes . I'll do everthing.

PLEASE.

I keep thinking many things while in class . I can't concentrate , not when i know the person that I've been waiting for 2 years is here now but Ming won't let get near him. I guess Wayo told him.

"Your face says that something sad and horrible happened",  and i suddenly woke up from my river of thoughts and see Kit and Beam standing in front of me

Everybody was leaving the class.

"Okay , Beam let's sit", Kit said .

"Huh ? I thought were gonna go home now?", Beam said.

"No , the three of us have to talk , i honestly have a lot of questions and Phana is the only person that knows the answers", Kit said , as they turn the chair and sit in front of me.

And i told them what happen back then .

How I hurt Wayo , When I dated Wayo to forget that Girl. How a a*shole jerk i was .  How too late i was to realize that someone was there for me , caring and loving me.

Both Kit and Beam was shock.

"So you mean to tell me that you dated Wayo back in high school NOT because you have feelings for him BUT because you wanted to forget someone? , Wow you are jerker  than the jerk face i met yesterday", Beam said non-stop.

" I can't believe Phana Kongthanin did this to a gentle , kind hearted kid. Kan that was horrible", Beam continued.

"So what's your plan ? I can tell Ming won't let you get off his watching eyes ", Kit asked me.

"Now that Wayo is here , i will win his trust , his heart and love . I will not miss any opportunity that is given to me. I have a plan " Phana look at his bestfriends.

" but for this to work,  it  requires Beam meeting that jerk head hazer he said earlier again and you", Phana pointed at Kit,

"You'll play a very important role ", Phana said seriously.

Beam and Kit look at look at each other and said

"I SMELL TROUBLE , IT STINKS",

AUTHOR'S NOTE
*sorry, late update , I have to finish my school works before updating but writing stories i just a hobby , so i do prioritize school first , CHAO*