Story 1 Part 1 From Letters To Lovers

Tantadadannn 🎶

Author's Note

*The couple for.this story is KaoEarth, if you know them , GOOD but if you don't know them, watch Until We Meet Again , I highly recommend it.💙

*At The Parking Lot*

They need to hurry because it will rain soon While they were walking , Kao suddenly stop and speak

" Earth , I'm sorry ",

Earth stop and answer " The damage is done , Kao ",

Earth , No , please let me explain ",Kao interfered .

"NO,,,,,,,,"

What is happening?

(Flashback)
Earth is a 3rd year college student who felt the" love at first sight" with Kao, when his friend, Pharm introduced his boyfriend and his boyfriend's friends to him and his other friend ,Team.

However, Earth feels like Kao isn't interested in him at all But Earth 's motto in life is " if destiny won't let me have Kao , i will be the one to find ways" .

So Earth would write love letters to Kao every single day and slip it secretly unto Kao 's locker hoping his love letters would reach Kao's heart . But he never knew that he will hear the most devastating thing .

*Monday *
As Earth was walking to the locker area, he saw Kao and his friend talking in the railings , so he hid quickly to eavesdrop ,

" I see you receive another letter " says the guy with blond hair, it was Win . " Yeah", Kao answered , a bit annoyed.

" You gotta stop Earth from sending you love letters now or else", the tall man said , it was Dean. Earth realize ,they were talking about his letters. "And like the all other letters , I have throw this away ", Kao said .

When Earth heard this his , mind went blank ,pain swallow him and tears starts streaming down. How could he??, Earth as he was about to run , he bumped into someone and that someone asked "Why are you crying?" .

And when he turn around , Earth realized he got the attention of Kao and his friends so he starts to run away , never looking back.

It's been weeks since that incident , he still goes to school but Earth would always be silent , gone the bubbly and cheerful atmosphere . His friends would ask what's wrong but sometimes he just shrug it off .

He is not writing love letters anymore. Whenever he would asked to join his friends in meeting with his friends boyfriend but he would decline or make excuses. Like right now , he decline the offer in going in a bar with his friends and said

" Sorry , break is about to start , so I have to finish my paperworks" ,

but actually his done with it , but knew that one particular person will also be there and he just don't want to meet that one particular person.

********
First Chapter Published