Story 4 Part 5 Hurting Me (Bonus Chapter)

Wayo's POV

Shhh , be quiet everyone i am hiding.

I am currently outside the hospital where P'Pha is doing his intern.

I am going to surprise him by bringing him foods that i cooked.

P'Beam and P'Kit knows about this surprise and promise to distract P'Pha while i enter the hospital.

You must have been wondering why i am surprising P'Pha.

We became boyfriends 2 months ago and boy , he did do everything to make me trust him again. He even visited father to get permission .

I was not there when they talked but i heard many words like , trust and marriage .

Okay back to the question , i flew to the country where he is doing his internship.

I am  surprising him because it's his birthday today but he couldn't celebrate it since his busy with his internship. I doubt he he knows that it's his birthday today.

Okay now his in the lobby. Now is my cue .

"Happy Birthday to you , Happy birthday to you , Happy Birthday My dear P'Pha , Happy Birthday To you", I sung while going near to him.

He was surprised to see me and then smile . I just laugh seeing his expression.

"Yo ", he said while in tears of joy .

"I don't even know it is was my birthday today", he said to me then hugged.

"Of course, Ai'Pha you are too busy", P'Kit said.

"Ai'Kit , you know this ?", he said and looked at P'Kit.

"Not just me , Ai'Beam also", P'Kit said and look in his side where P'Beam said.

"Oh before I forgot...", I turn to P'Kit ,

"P'Kit , Ming is outside ", i said then P'Kit then suddenly run outside. (PSSH LOVERS)

I turn to P'Beam

"P'Beam , P'Forth couldn't be here because of his internship but he wants to give this to you", i said then gave him the gear bracelet of P'Forth.

I saw him blush and took the gear bracelet from my hand and walk away.

"Yo , what about me?", P'Pha whined.

"The food is still in my car and P'Pha , father greets you Happy Birthday ", i said .

"Oh I am gonna thank father-in-law then", he said while looking bat me lovely.

"Wait , father-in-law?" , I looked at P'Pha questionably.

"father-in-law permits me to call him that since after we became boyfriends and then we will graduate then we will get married ", he said confidently.

"I should probably call you Wifey or My Wife", he said.

"What do you think..... Hubby?", I said .

He smirked .

"You know what Wifey, let's go get the food from your car and eat , before I eat YOU", he said.

I just let him drag me.

It turns out giving my heart and trust to him again is not a bad thing at all.

THE EU