Story 4 Part 1 Hurting Me

Tantadadannn 🎶

The BL couple for this story is PhaYo ,
if you know them GOOD but if you DON'T, then watch 2moons and 2moons2, different BL actors played the characters in 2moons and 2moons2 though. (arghh that series was a mess)

WAYO's Pov

It's currently raining and i'm running . I really need to get home. To escape this pain. Everything hurts . My face is full of tears. My heart aches as i run.

When i got inside my house , daddy was there , pacing back and forth. He look at me concerned.

"Where were you Wayo ?, it's now late", my father said.

But i didn't said anything and just hug him. I keep crying.

" Why are you wet?, did you run in the rain?", Father said but i just cried.

"Dad, it hurts , everything hurts . Dad , help me , i can't take it anymore. This pain. It's too much", I said as i cried.

"What happen baby? , Dad will help you and Dad is always here you know that", Dad said gently.

"He still love her , Dad. I saw it with my own eyes", I said honestly.

After i said that, dad contacted many person. To arrange this and arrange that. Everything hurts . Why did I become stupid. After all the things , he still can't forget about her. I should have noticed that.

Maybe, you cannot really teach a person to love you back .

"Wash up, pack your things and when i say your things i mean everything.", dad said seriously.

"Where am i going?", I said.

"Your going to Japan. Contact your Bestfriend , Ming and say you'll continue high school in Japan . I got everything done, all you have to do is to go there. ", father said lovingly.

"Thank you , dad. I don't know what I'll do without you", i said.

"Everything for my baby ", father said

that night , i left Thailand and left my broken heart.

2 YEAR LATER

"Mingkwannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!", i said and run to my bestfriend.

It has been 2 years , I miss Thailand, I miss Dad , I miss Mingkwan .

I am now in 2nd year college but i have to get back and get transferred to a university here in Thailand cause grandpa is sick and i want to show my support to dad by helping our business and besides , it has been a good 2 years stay while studying at Japan.

Ming hugged me .

"It has been a long time , Yo , i missed you, i have a lot to tell you ", Ming said

. "Why did you tell me to pick you up instead of your dad?", Ming asked.

"oh, i wanna surprise dad , i said I'm going home this Saturday but i booked my flight earlier than that .", I said cheerfully.

" Yo , i have something to tell you", Ming said,

" What is it?", i said seriously too.

" I have a boyfriend!!!, his my senior but his small and cute", he said while smiling

. " I'm so happy for you. I got meet this boyfriend of yours , i want to see who got my bestfriend all smiley right now", I teased Ming.

******************

Ming is showing me around the university. Dad transferred me to Ming's university so i would have companion. I am continuing my Social Science course here