❖ Ƙιтту? ❖

Începe de la început

It boosted his serotonin level greatly but that was about it.

Jisung didn't feel any kind of connection with them...and that was saying something considering he held about fifteen of those little balls of fur.

"Did you really not like any of them?" Hyunjin pouted as he drove, switching the radio over to his 'heartbreak' playlist just to be dramatic.

Jisung groaned into his hands, sinking in on his seat. "I liked them but I didn't LOVE them, you know what I mean?" The other ignored him, instead using the red light to sadly glance out the window like if he was in a movie scene. 

"Oh c'mon...you know i'm right. I don't even really have time for a pet anyways."

Hyunjin snorted at his words, turning back to the road to continue driving but freeing one hand to reach over and flick Jisung in the forehead. 

"So you're telling me that on the weekends you don't lock yourself up in the house in just your underwear and blast Twice songs while eating chips and raw cookie dough all day?"

The tops of Jisung's ears turned red, he crossed his arms over his chest in embarrassment. "Sounds oddly specific...no! I don't do that." He turned his head away, nervously laughing it off in hopes that Hyunjin would drop the conversation.

Jisung didn't need him to pull out the embarrassing videos again. He really didn't need to relive that. 

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, not believing him for a second. "Pfft....yeah, and my name is 'diet coke'. 

He pressed on the breaks a little too hard at a stop sign, the car jerking forward from it. Jisung was used to it and always made sure his seatbelt was on correctly, the male was a horrible driver. 

Jisung only dealt with it because no one else had a car. Sometimes he'd have to reach over and guide the wheel since Hyunjin had no idea how to parallel park.

"I told you that's a horrible name for a stripper!"

"But it makes so much sense! You think i'm good for you but in reality i'm really nasty~"

Jisung stared at him with a blank face, not at all finding it funny. "If you want to be a stripper then by all means, go shake your ass." He waved his hand dismissively. "Just make sure to give me half of the profit." 

"As if." Hyunjin laughed with him, turning into his driveway. 

It was going smoothly until he had tried to park the car. He had pressed on the gas by mistake, almost colliding into the trashcans that were off to the side. "Sorry!" 

Jisung debated whether or not he should just jump out the moving car.

Eventually, Hyunjin got it and Jisung was able to get out safely. "You should have your license provoked!" He lightly hit his best friends window before walking to the front door. 

"Whatever! Just think about it, Sung. You'd benefit from a dog, cat or even that owl." 

That was able to crack a smile out of Jisung, he'd definitely give more thought into it. 

»»-———— ☠ ————-««

When Jisung unlocked his front door he wasn't expecting to see such a mess.

His couch pillows strewn about and multiple notebook pages had been shredded and scattered around the living room. A vase that Chan had gotten him was broken, must've fell off the table somehow, pieces of glass were everywhere. 

Jisung stepped into the house, looking around in utter confusion. Obviously he didn't do this, the house was perfectly (well...not perfectly) cleaned before he left.

Someone had to have broken in or something, right?

Just as Jisung was about to call the police, he heard a small almost inaudible 'meow' coming from below him.

A pretty decent sized cat crawled out from underneath the couch, its fur deep black in color, with cut offs of white on the bottoms of it's feet/legs and chest- and eyes tinted red.

Jisung was too stunned to speak, mouth haven dropped open in surprise. "You-I-" The cat's head tilted, moving around as if he could fully understand him.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" 

••••

First chapter💛

[1166 Words]