Chapter 30 ~Make up part 2~

Lilly's POV
Sodapop quietly led me to Ponyboy's room. I quietly crept into his room. He looked so depressed and broken. I started to feel bad and sorry for him. He just sat on his bed staring into the distance just thinking. He finally turned around, I was looking at him with a straight face but little smile. "Lilly?" He said with such a soft tone. He started slowly coming over to me but then he sped up. He put his hands around my waist and without any hesitation he kissed me, pulling me into a long kiss that lasted 6 seconds to be exact. I had no choice but to kiss him back. Right after that kiss I felt our love was stronger then before, all of our burdens were lifted we...we were restored. He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders with a tight nervous grip. "Lilly.....I'm-I'm so sorry-." "No-it was me, I'm sorry." I looked down as a thin surface of shame washed apon me, I felt as if I were an ocean when the tide came in the water covered the sand then rushed back out. "Kassandra Dunlop never existed!" His eyes widened. "WHAT?? What do you mean?!" "It was all Bob. Johnny told me!" "What are you talking about?!" He was furious and so confused like that he'd been in an intense game of dodgeball. I looked at him utterly confused. "Johnny never told you?" There was a pause. Ponyboy became more relaxed and calm. "Before we do anything about them....I need to fix you and me, I messed up and I'm really sorry. Lilly, can we try again?" "YES!" I had wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and he attacked me with a kiss. He put his hands on my waist, the kiss felt like forever. "Woah, what's all this?!" Ponyboy and I had to pull away and saw Darry looking right back at us. "Oh it's really nothing!" I said answering his question. "Oh I think it's something alright!" He said and laughed "Oh teenagers." Darry walked away still full of surprise. Pony looked at me, and I looked at him, I kissed him 1 last time. "Wow...I missed that." Pony said softly. "Me too. Listen Pony, I'm sorry." He still smiled at me. "It's okay." He said and he twirled me around and sat down on his bed landing me on his lap. I sat on his lap with my hand around his neck, he stood up holding me bridal style. He looked at me and smiled. "I love you...my prince Pony." "Not as much as I love you...my Lilly flower." We laughed. I felt so relieved to have us fixed and back together again.