Chapter 5 Saturday

"Come on we're going to be late" Paul said in a very loud captivating voice "I'll be down in a minute"Lilly yelled while covering the bottom of the phone "ok Cherry talk to you later bye" "bye". Lilly ran down the stairs in her delightful mint green zip-up jacket and high waisted jeans Paul had on his old football jacket and his jeans.Paul was very eager to get to the Curtis house Darry had invited Paul and Lilly to come over and hang out with the gang today Darry and Paul had to discuss an important topic. I was so excited to see my dream boy the way I would describe him he has the most dynamic energy about looking at things he always seem to have a perplexed look on his face which makes him look cuter.when Paul knocked on the door it made my adrenaline start running like there was a hurricane chasing it.Darry greeted us when he opened the that was one of the happiest times I've ever seen him .I almost forgot to mention Paul and I used to hang out with the gang a ton like 4 times a week but now we don't as much because of Mr. and Mrs. Curtis we only hang out with the gang a couple of times a month now."Hey Pony" Lilly said anxiously he replied with a "heeey Lilly" "wanna watch Mickey" "I'd love to" Lilly said with happiness. We went to go sit on the couch I grabbed the remote and was about to hit the power button out of know where Two-Bit grabs the remote right out of my hands. "HEY" Pony immediately said "Guys have manners" "well some don't" Two-Bit added to Pony's comment "well some do" "well some don't" they bickered back and forth. I sat in shock, he defended me Lilly thought.They we're still bickering now the words were do and don't "guys shhhhh Darry will have to deal with you and it won't be pretty" "well I'm ok with that" Two-Bit said with passion."What was that Two-Bit" Darry barked at him as he was coming out of the kitchen with Paul behind him."Nothing" Two-Bit said trying to hide what he had just said "where's Dal and the others" I said quickly before Darry could breath something rude to Two-Bit. "Well they wen- the busted through the door before Darry could  say another word.Darry and Paul went back into the kitchen to talk about their important topic without the whole gang hearing. "Well would you and Lilly like to become a part of the Greasers?" Darry said quietly "would we, we'd love to" Paul said quite loudly.The whole gang including me, leaned our heads back so we could see through the doorframe Paul was covering his mouth like he had just saw a shark at the "Dingo". "What's the word being said here"  Steve said as he wandered into the kitchen trying to sound convincing. "Nothing you need to know about Steve" Darry said anxiously "Well Lilly we should get home before Cherry comes". "Ok bye Pony, bye Steve, bye remote snatcher,bye Soda, bye Dally,bye Johnny, and bye Darry" Pony looked a little distracted by his thoughts to say goodbye. "Bye they all said" Thanks again Darry" "No problem" Paul and Darry both winked at each other".