Cph. 14

Leo jumped away from an incoming attack, landing in a crouch nearby, he looked up but the sweat dropped into his eye making him close his eye. Leo stood up, wiping the sweat away from his eyes, he scanned the area around him.

The floor and the 'trees' were scarred from his blade and the various hollow claw marks. Speaking of hollows, there was less of them now, but there was still a huge amount of them "This is bull crap!" Leo exclaimed tiredly.

He turned around and jammed his katana into a hollows head 'Either I somehow managed to kill all of them or I need to find a away to run' He cut down two more hungry hollows. He felt spiritual energy building up to the side of him and he jumped backwards as a Cero swept past the location that he was standing at, luckily for Leo the cero killed the hollows that were caught in the trajectory of it.

The Menos did not let Leo rest, as soon as one shot out a cero another was already charging its own cero. Leo took advantage of the constant cero barrage to eliminate as many hollows with the missed ceros 'At least I'm able to regain my breath' he jumped to the side when another cero was fired at him 'Though I do have to get rid of them so that I have time to think rather than just try to dodge their ceros.

'Getting rid of one would be quite taxing' Leo looked at the Menos who was charging another cero "Wait I can just use my cero" He said and facepalmed 'I'm surprised that I managed to survive for this long' Leo used Sonído to appear in front of the Menos "Say hi to the others!" He said with a smile and fired of his Cero, the blast catches two more Menos that were behind the original target.

He did that a couple more times to thin out the Menos. And speaking of Menos, the more intelligent of them started backing away not wanting to get killed.

Leo watched from a branch 'This will give me so breathing time for a minute, but the absence of them will make the hollows attack again' he looked down at the ground, there was a significant lower number of them now, which was good for Leo.

He looked around, but he only saw the trees and darkness. Leo sighed as he looked up and an idea blinked into his mind 'it's either I try to find an exit or I just blast my way through'

Leo decided that trying to blast through would be best so he got as close as possible to the ceiling, leaving some space between him and the ceiling, he sighed and began charging up his cero 'I hope it works' he released the cero.

To Leo's surprise the cero went cleanly through the ceiling and the sand, shooting of into the sky, lighting up grey sky of Hueco Mundo.

Not wanting to stay any longer in the forest he used Sonído to get to the top, he turned around and looked down the hole "Never want to go there again" He turned back to see how far he was from Las Noches 'Not to far, but it will take me some time to go back'

———————————————————————————
Getting close to Las Noches Leo noticed that something was amiss, He could not sense Tias Reiatsu. He tried to sense for other Espada, but he couldn't sense them "Where the hell did they go?" He said to himself and proceeded to enter Las Noches

Leo used Sonído to go to the meeting room that Aizen would call for the espada, he didn't find anything. Leo used Sonído to go the place where Ichigo and Grimmjow fought. He appeared literally next to Grimmjows body

He kneeled down and tapped him a couple of time, though grimmjow did not react, Leo saw some muscle movement 'Well at least he survived, now where to bring him and how to fix him up'

unknowingly to him a soul reaper was walking up behind him. Leo moved his hands to try to pick Grimmjows body up, but before he could do that his whole lover body got encased in thick ice.

Leo sighed in defeat, he knew that he could not break out of this ice or defeat the soul reaper, he was to exhausted after the little punishment. So he waited for something to happen

"Why did you freeze him?" Came a monotonous male voice from behind Leo

"I want to ask some questions first brother" A female voice answered and approached Leo "And from what I'm sensing he's not strong enough to even put up a fight.

Leo grew a tic mark on his forehead and turned his head to face the unknown woman "I still have felling you know!" He stared daggers at the woman before it changed into curiosity, since her face was in complete shock "What? Is there something on my face?" Leo used his hand to wipe his face

"L-Leo?" The small woman said in utter disbelief "Is that you?"

Leo cocked his head to one side "Yeah?" He sighs in annoyance "This is the second time today that a soul reaper knows me, first it's strawberry and now a Chibi"

The said woman grabs her Zanpakutō sheath and hit Leo across the head with it "Who are you calling chibi!?" She let out a breath to calm herself before looking back at Leo "You don't remember me? Does the name Rukia not ring a bell to you?"

Leo racked his brain to find any memories, but he could only remember waking up in a room just a couple of days ago "The name doesn't ring any bells, though actually nothing would ring any bell since I don't remember anything before just a couple of days ago, so" he shrugged "Well... the first time I saw The substitute reaper I did feel like I knew him but no memories came up"

Rukia looked at her brother then back to Leo not knowing what to do.