"No-please she's only a child...you can't-" her dad panicked, wide-eyed.

"Let's see what you little girl thinks once your pretty flower over there is blood red," the second man said walking towards her mom.

"Wait! Please just-" her dad stopped once the man drove the knife into her chest.

"Mommy!" Alexis screamed as tears poured down her cheeks. She kept sobbing and shouting.

"Shut up, girly!" the second man said pointing the knife at her.

"You shouldn't mess with people like us, bad things will happen," the first said to her dad.

Her dad was about to speak but the knife entering his forehead beat him to it. Alexis screamed again and cried.

"Kill her," the first man motioned to Alexis as he wiped the sweat of his forehead.

Alexis tried crawling back as she begged the second man not to. He moved to her and put the knife through her shoulder. A sharp pain shadowed Alexis and she fell to the ground. She let out a last whimper before she stopped moving. If she didn't move, they'd think she was dead, which was good. It was hard to lie so still when so many emotions overwhelmed her, it was too much to contain. Alexis was only thankful that the idiot forgot his right and left, attacking Alexis's right shoulder, missing her heart.

"Knox will be glad," the second man said as he followed the first out the door.

One last look and the man closed the door, leaving Alexis on the dark, cold room with the dead bodies of her parents. Once they were gone, Alexis cried silently, she knew they were dead and that she would never again feel the warmth of her mother or the laugh of her father. Hours may have passed and Alexis only whimpered without tears as she hugged herself. She knew she had to do something.

Alexis dragged herself to her mother's cold body and took her cardigan sweater. Hours of hugging her dead parents' body turned her once yellow shirt dark red. She tied the sweater around her shoulder to try to stop the blood. She grit her teeth from the pain.

She pulled the knife out of her father's head and kissed both her mother and father's cheek before saying her last goodbye. With once last look, she slowly left the room. She tried her best to not make a sound. She didn't know where she was but she knew something must be done.

She spotted the two men sitting on a couch, watching TV. She slowly moved behind them and with one move bashed the knives through their necks. The blood splattered on her face and she wiped it of with the back of her hand. She didn't say anything; she just stared at their lifeless bodies.

It was then she lost sight of who she really was.

...

The bell rang signaling the end of homeroom; Alexis followed the sea of students to her next class. She carried out the day like she did all the others. It was boring and dull to her, as usual. Some pop quizzes, seat works, assignments, and the usual here and there. It didn't take too long until lunch arrived.

The cafeteria had really exquisite food. The school hired professional chefs and all things grand. There were tables, all neatly organized but the school really preferred the students eat outside albeit only a few groups of students did. Alexis decided on a simple chicken sandwich. She always ate outside; she liked the air, release of tension and the view.

She observed everyone else, it was cliché at most but the cliques were inevitable. The jocks, cheerleaders, geeks, punks, bad boys, nerds-they all stayed with their own group of friends. Alexis was just an average student, ignored and unnoticed by everyone else.

She leisurely ate her sandwich, taking a bite into it. The savory, fresh taste met her mouth. A few more bites and the sandwich was no more. Alexis gathered her things and left the area. She decided to take a short stroll around the campus. She had about twenty minutes to spare so she went to football field.

There were a few guys throwing a football here and there and a few others kicking a soccer ball around. Alexis took a seat on the bleachers and took out her chemistry book. Maybe some reading would do her good, she thought. She was halfway through her topic when a football went straight for her and her head. A mild pain slammed her forehead.

"Hey!" Alexis half shouted.

"Sorry! My bad," one of the guys said.

"Hey glasses, could you throw us the ball back," another said.

"Throw I shall," Alexis muttered to herself with a small grin.

She got the ball and stood up; preparing herself, she took a tiny step back. With enough force she threw the ball straight for the guy. The guy caught it with a grunt and fell back to the surprise of the force.

Alexis grabbed her things and headed for class as the friends of the guys helped him up. Just as Alexis reached her locker, the bell rang. She quickly took her things and placed the rest in her locker and moved to class.

The rest of the day came by just like any other day. She'd pay attention once in a while though she already knew lesson. Her grades were fine, she could easily excel though she preferred the teacher not call her name every time a test was returned. Soon enough, classes were over and students rushed to get home.

Alexis followed the crowd and got to her car. Cars drove out the place one by one and Alexis followed-she had to blend in. She drove her car and put the roof down. She liked the rush of air combing its way through her hair. She untied her ponytail making her hair fall.

She drove down to the basement and parked her car. Then, she went up to her house. The door was slightly ajar and Alexis felt a tad uneasy. Had they found her? She crept slowly to the door before taking a small peek. It was dead quiet. She walked inside, continuously checking her right and left. She'd know if someone was here.

Everything was fixed-nothing seemed to be out of place. There was an odd feeling though that someone was there and Alexis couldn't shake it off. She went to the kitchen and took a knife.

She tiptoed her way; her breath was light and short. It was when she got to the living room she noticed a dark figure sitting on the couch. She couldn't make out the face or anything with only the reflection from the TV.

"Who are you?" Alexis asked, knife on hand.

"Hello, Alexis...or must I say, Red Death?"

A/N Here's another chapter! How was it? I'd appreciate your comments! Excited yet? Terrified? This is doing pretty good so far! Vote, Comment, Share!

Pancakes -A