Born to Kill

A killer. Known infamously as Red Death, she has death held at her fingertips. Her style is bloody, bold, and merciless with no room for imperfections. Her heart has long turned cold by a perfect murder record. She's the best.

A friend. Apart from being an internationally infamous killer, she balances a normal life. Her work rests on loyalty-and money-but when you betray a teenage girl with a high tendency to kill-all hell breaks loose.

A runaway. Compromised and hunted down by the nations wanted gangs, she finds herself in a blood bath. Tricks, lies, and deceit come along. But something else surfaces-something she didn't expect-her heart.

Murder is an art form and she has it mastered. In a life of running and murder, there's only one thing left to do-kill or love?

©2015 All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Love ya all xx -A