Lucas: Yeah, yeah, i am going to have to meet this kid soon

Y/n: What ever

I put my phone away and laugh a little.

"Who was that?" Robby asks.

"That was my friend Lucas. He was making sure that i was alive and that i wasnt dead on the side of the road somewhere." I explain to him as he laughs a little. "He also said that he wants to meet you." Robby nods.

"We are here." Robby pulls into the parking lot.

"A skate park really?" I ask laughing a little.

Robby scoffs. "Yes, now come on lets so." He then drags me out of the car and we both start skating around.

I go into he bit and come up landing a one handed hand stand  with me skateboard in the other hand. I then go back into it and come back and stand beside Robby. 

"How did yo do that?" He asks shocked. I shrug a little.

"Dont know. I have been able to do that for the longest time. Took time tho, and was a pain in the ass to figure out." H nodded.

We stay there for a couple of hours until i have to leave to go to school. "Want me to drop you off at home or are you going to stay here?" I ask as we make our way to my car.

"I am going to stay here for a little longer." I nod and give him a quick kiss before getting into the car and driving off to school.

I get to school and head to to the office and sigh in. I then text Aisha to se were they were and i then rush out to were they were sitting.

"Hey, guys. Why does he look so sad?" I ask as i walk over to the group.

"I still think that you are over reacting, dude." Demetri says to Miguel.

"What did i miss?" I ask Aisha and i get no answer.

"I am not over reacting. I know what i saw." Miguel argues back.

"So, all right, yo s where eating dinner with some chode." Hawk says as he knocks Bert down onto the floor. "It was probably her bother or something."

"Brothers dont look at there sisters like that." Miguel explained.

"Okay, wha did the dude look like?" I ask.

"Uhh, I don't really remember." Miguel says as i scoff and rol my eyes. Thats not help full I think to myself. We sit in silence for a moment until Aisha shrieks out.

"That little bitch." We all turn to look at her. "Okay, you know that video that i posted of me killing that wooden board?" We all nod. "Look what she commented under it."

I grab the phone. "Impressive, I can't believe that the belt made it around your waist." I read out.  Then pull out my phone and go to Yasmines instagram. "I think i found a better way to get back at her, Hawk. She is throwing her party at the beach tonight, i say we crash it and throw one first."

"Hell, yeah." Hawk smiles as we fist pump.

After school we all make our way to store that sold a bunch of shit.

"All right, be sure to stock up good. I am going to invite everyone. 'VIP only' my ass." Aisha says as i walk over to Hawk.

"Come on, you have the fake ID." He nods and pulls it out. "I know what we should get we just need to concise the owner." He nodded and i tell him what to grab.

"Sup." Hawk throws the beer down on the counter. "Oh, did yo catch the game last night? See Puig with tat walk-off?" Hawk asks as i stand there.

"No, man, but i heard he flipped the bat to the moon." The counter dude says.