That's some achievement dude!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Calm down. She'll be coming. He called her right. She said she had some work." Ayaan tried to explain him.

"Randhir Dixit can never be late. He is going to be here any minute and boom all the hardwork in vain because of her." He said irritated.

"Samar, just sit down. Stop talking nonsense. I'm sure she is busy with something." I said glaring at him.

"Huh! What can she be busy with? Making pasteries? Brownies? Is that more important than this? Is she forgetting that she has her cafe because of you and now she is— he was saying but got interrupted when Sana entered my cabin saying,
"My suggestion is that you shut your fucking mouth before I smash something against your head."

He turned towards her and she glared at him with such intensity that I would've literally ran to another planet if I was on the other end of it.

"Never make comments about my cafe. Never. I am on time, so it shouldn't matter to you with what was I busy with." She said and agressively kept her handbag on the table and sat on the couch beside me.

"Is everything okay? You left like an hour before." I asked looking for any injuries if in case there was something wrong.

"Actually, there was a kid who fell from his bicycle that too on the road and was crying hysterically. I took him to a doctor and contacted his parents. I didn't know it would take up soo much of time." She said and I smiled.

"Don't worry. Everything's good." I said holding her hand and caressing her knuckles with a smile.

"Seems like the newly wed can't get enough of each other." I heard a sharp voice and we both quickly turned towards him.

Randhir Dixit.
The one & only person who is standing between me & my dream.

"Good afternoon, Sir." I said standing up and straightening my coat.
Sana too stood up beside me.

"Please have a seat, Mr. Dixit." Samar said pointing towards the chair which was opposite to the couch.

Samar & Ahaan both stood behind the couch I was seated on.

"You've got a pretty bride for yourself, Vedant." He said smiling at Sana and she returned it with a fake one.

"Well, Now that I see you're married I am really interested in knowing how did you search for a bride and get married this early." He said taking his seat before me.

"I was already dating her." I said shrugging.

"Don't fool me, Vedant. I have all the updates about you. You weren't dating anybody after Kavya Singhania." He said smirking.

This man can never be crossed!

"Then why did you ask him to get married?" Sana piped in.

No! No!
Hey Bhagwaan iske keher se toh koi nahi bachta!
Ise kya chodegi ye!

"I wanted to see his desperation." He said smirking.

One sly old man he is..!

"Well now that you know his desparation what are you going to do about it?" She asked challenging him.

"I am here with deal for him to see how much more desparated he is for that position." He said.

"Now, he is not desparated enough." She said and everyone of us looked at her shocked.

"Yess. You heard that right. He is not desparate enough, you are." She said smirking.

"Do you know whom you are talking to?" He asked glaring at her.

"One of the board members of Dixit Industries. If you weren't desparate you would have never contacted him." She said.

"Can you explain my lady why would I be desparate? I have people lined up who are ready to take Dixit industries lead." He said and she chuckled.

"Then why is the CEO post not given to anyone since 2 months? Why are you handling it since 2 months?" She asked and he was taken aback.

Now when I think about it, she's right!
But nobody had the guts to question him.

"Because, the one who will get that position needs to be worthy enough and have to go through my tests." He said.

"In simple words, you know there's no one who can handle it but Vedant Dixit." She said confidently.

"You think too high of your husband." He said chuckling.

"Ofcourse, I think too high of him. I know his capabilities. I didn't get married without getting to know anything about him." She said smirking.

"You've got a smart one." He said with a small smile.

I just gave him a small smile but I knew that Sana was also playing with fire. One wrong word and my dream goes away from me.

"Dixit Industries needs Vedant Dixit and that is the truth. Board of directors are pressurising you to get him in the company because currently the situation is quite unstable." She said and I looked at her confused.

She took a file out of her bag and placed it before him.

"Your annual reports. I am not an expert but I figured that you were in losses because your investors are wanting a promising CEO and not someone who was a fraud like the previous one." She said making everyone of us mindblown.

Who is she?
Where did she get this from?

He just smiled at me and said,
"For the first time there's someone who has the audacity to talk back to me. After your father there was no one who wouldn't shut up with my glare but seems like she's got fire in her."

"Mr.Dixit we are really sorry for— Samar started but he interrupted him saying

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I was here anyways to give you the position you deserve. You've worked hard for it but I wanted it my way. Seems like your wife has left me speechless." He said chuckling.

"I didn't want to show you that we need you but now that you know it, when would you like me to announce you as the new CEO?" He asked and I sprung up from my seat with happiness in my eyes.

"We'll have a party next weekend. I'll send an invite. Get ready to make your father proud. Because, this is just the start. It is going to be difficult." He said patting my shoulder and I just stood there in shock.

Is this a dream?

"We didn't get to formally introduce ourseleves. Randhir Dixit." He said forwarding his hand before Sana.

She just gave him a small smile and said,
"Sana Dixit."

"I was never a fan of your mother but you never failed to amaze. And now this wife of yours. Makes a great couple." He said and left.

I just sat back on the couch.

Finally..!