🖤I Hate Waring You🖤

Start from the beginning

Her eyes got bewildered where as she got frozen at her place by witnessing him to threw that box away somewhere in that room and then tugged her closer to him by her wrist, pressing her body against his.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and stared into her befuddled amber eyes which were gaping at him shocked.

Y/n looked at him entirely stunned and then she found a soft smile to crept on his face as he plant a firm kiss on her forehead and again looked at her.

"I, myself never wanted you to take them... "

His those words made her frozen and she just stared at him like a statue as he continued to speak.

"And I have just told you take them because I thought you didn't want to be... "

He stopped from completing his words and her heart shivered by sensing the pain in his gaze which she understood.

So she palmed his face with her warm hands and then spoke

"I ,forever in my life, needed and wanted it to be you and only you..Jungkook.. " She stated to him with her gentle voice and then tiptoed and kissed his temple.

And again gazed into his alluring brown orbs which made her to beamed beautifully.

"And it would be the biggest blessing of my life bearing and giving birth to our child... "

She finally spoke those words to him which was the ultimate truth of her life that she always wanted to received that beautiful blessing of being a mother of his child and have that significance and epitome of their love for each other.

Their eyes got fastened with each other but her soul warmed up by watching his eyes to started shimmering with tears but this time not out of pain but happiness ,an epitome of contentment which he felt after hearing her words.

A huge smile appeared on his face still having those tears in his eyes and then he embraced her tightly as possible which made her to immediately caged him back.

And then they both closed their eyes together as tears fell from their eyes together but this time, those tears made them feel like it bounded their souls together, with each other and for forever..

In The Morning

Both Jungkook and Y/n were sleeping peacefully but their peaceful slumber got disturbed with the loud sound of the door bell made them to come to their consciousness.

Jungkook slowly shifted in his place and then looked beside him and his heart felt a tingling sensation by witnessing her to opening her big lashes slowly and then cutely rubbed her eyes and then looked at him through her beautiful amber orbs.

His gaze soften by watching her alluring bare face first thing in the morning where as she just blinked for clearing her drowsy vision and he just stared at her every action affectionately until the bell of the door turned more abrupt and desperate which gained both of their attention.

Jungkook furrowed his brows by hearing that continuous door bell which felt like if he didn't open it then the person at the door was going to bragged in by breaking the door which made him to scoffed and then got up from the bed.

"Who the hell is at the door..? " Jungkook groaned a little annoyed which made her to get up too and sat on the bed.

"I'll go and check it.. "

He announced to her to which she nodded and then heard the door bell to almost going to get ripped apart from the wall with its continuous ringing.

Jungkook slightly clenched his jaw and then stormed out from the bedroom..

And she just sat at the bed while staring at the door until.