And you create a havoc in my life!

Mulai dari awal

She cares about me not getting disappointed?

"I would've been disappointed if you would have stayed there even when you were uncomfortable." I said sitting closer to her and stroking her hair.

"For me, your comfort is always going to be first for anything that is related to us." I said and she calmed down a bit.

"I— I just couldn't sit before that idol whom my mom believed and got betrayed. I couldn't, because it took me to the same night my father killed my mother before my own eyes." She said with soo much pain in her eyes that I couldn't fight my tears back.

She hugged me tightly and I wrapped my hands around her.
"My mom always worshipped ganpati bappa and believed a lot in him. But, the irony is my father killed her before the same ganpati bappa while she was worshipping him. He killed her before my eyes before that ganpati bappa to whom I only asked for one thing and that was her to stay with me." She said crying hysterically and It felt like someone had shot a bullet straight through my heart.

I kept stroking her hair to comfort her but I knew nothing can make her feel better right now.
"We were such a happy family. My mom, sister and a brother. We never craved for that father's love because our mom was everything for us. He left her when I was born." She said and hiccuped.

"Shhhhh! Calm down." I said and she held on to me tightly.
"My father wanted to acquire the property my mother owned from her parents. The best way he could get it was by killing her and he did just that." She said still crying.

"He didn't know that I was not some naive 11 year old to just sit there watching the show. I put him behind bars forever." She said.

I am soo proud of her.

I held her face in my palms and made her look at me. I softly wiped her tears and said,
"Now I know why don't you allow anyone to see you crying." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Because you look like a red monkey when you cry." I said chuckling and she glared at me.

She smacked my chest hard and said,
"I hate you."

I moved closer to her and whispered,
"Do you really think you do?"

"Do you not remember? The first time we met I made it clear that I despise all men." She said rolling her eyes.

"My father is just one of the reasons. There are more reasons to it." She said.

"Maybe, I am an exception?" I asked with a smile teasing her.

"You're a little bit of exception I guess because I don't despise you. But that's it. Nothing more than that." She said making herself clear and I smiled.

She's never going to agree that she has a soft side behind that strong facade.

"For now, I am fine with that. I think this is my greatest achievement, being an exception for you." I said smiling and she gave me a very very micro smile.

My phone started ringing and it was
Randhir Dixit

Some bad news on the way!

"Hello sir." I said.

"I heard you got married." He asked chuckling as if making fun of me.

"Yess, I did." I said looking at Sana who was sitting before me with a confused expression.

"What if I say, I want to meet this wife of yours so that I know this is not a lie?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Who am I to stop you? What would I get If you know it's true?" I asked.

"The chance you soo badly want since years." He said and I smiled like a fool.

"Great, then. You're welcome anytime you want to meet us." I said.

"I'll stop by at your office, tomorrow at 12."
He said hanging up.

"What's wrong? Why are you suddenly soo smiley?" She asked confused.

I just took a deep breath and said,
"Because finally I am going to have the chance of being the CEO of Dixit industries. My father's dream."

I couldn't control my smile.
"But, everything depends on you." I said.

And that was when I realised our position. Her hands were still around my neck and mine on her waist.

"You will have to make sure that my grandfather believes that we are a happily married couple." I said and she laughed.

"Happily married couple? We are anything but that." She said and I couldn't deny it.

It was the truth!

"You will have to come to my office tomorrow by 12. He'll be there. We can't fail at this, Sana. This is really important for me." I said looking at her.

"Don't worry. We'll make sure you get this. You've done you're part of the deal, now It's my turn." She said shrugging.

"This is not a deal, Sana. Our marriage was never a deal. Not for me." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine. Whatever you say." She said rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god! Did I hear it right? Did you just agree with me?" I asked shocked.

"Don't think too highly of yourself now, get up let's go. Your mom is going to create a havoc over there." She said pulling me with her.

And you create a havoc in my life!
But I guess, I've started liking this havoc.