07 || Unexpected Suprise

• • •

• • •

The next morning I woke up with a
large smile on my face. I had fun last night at Golf n' stuff then got to hang out with Johnny. And as much as I hated to admit it, I did enjoy his company. A lot.

I quickly jumped out of bed, wanting to find a cute outfit. Once dressed I looked over myself in the mirror, applying some mascara and lipgloss before fixing my hair. Once done, I ate breakfast quickly and left with Daniel.

"Ophelia!" Bobby greeted me as I made my way towards them. "You look great today. Trying to impress a certain blonde?" Tommy asked. "No!" I said quickly, "Do you even know how to whisper?!" I whisper yelled, cheeks burning because I knew Johnny heard that. "But yes," I admitted quietly after the two stopped laughing. "Called it!" Bobby whispered as the two high-fived.

"You guys are such children!" I scolded as I began pulling them towards the school, waving at the others as I did so. Once out of their line of view the three of us began talking about last night.

I told him that we didn't do much, just worked on our project, disappointing the two. Once in class, the two kept saying ideas on what to do tonight to get Johnny and I together, which I couldn't help but laugh at.

"Look!" I whispered, pointing at the door where the redhead had just walked in. "I have an idea," I said, waving at her when she turned to look at me. "What is it?" Bobby asked. "Let's mess with her," I replied. Tommy smirked at the idea as Bobby nodded.

I slowly leaned towards him, "She's watching." I whispered in his ear, winking at her from behind him. I then leaned back in my chair as he scooted his chair closer to mine and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I leaned my head onto his shoulder as I placed my hand on his leg. "She's so mad!" Tommy whispered to the two of us, face red with hidden laughter. I couldn't hold it in anymore at the look on her face, the three of us bursting out into laughter.

She clearly seemed to notice we were just messing with her, her face turned red with embarrassment as the three of us tried to stop laughing. "Something funny, LaRusso?" The teacher asked. "No, sir," I replied.

Once class was over redhead, who Tommy had found out her name was Cindy, quickly jumped up and left. The three of us walked the halls together until we got to my math. "See you guys in PE," I said before walking into the room and taking my seat beside Daniel.

"I can't believe you're friends with them," Daniel said. "They're not that bad, Daniel. They're all sweethearts once you get to know them. Don't tell them I said that though!" I said and he smiled slightly. "What about Johnny?" He asked.

I stayed silent. I wasn't sure about Johnny. We're we friends or not? "I see the way you look at him, Lia," Danial said softly. "I could never do that to you," I replied quickly, guilt crawling into my throat.