The Badge and the Burden/Trouble coming to Beacon

"It was now morning as we see the sun shining through Y/N's window as the sun's ray hit his face as he stirs up from his slumber"
Y/N POV
Y/N: *yawn* Man that was a good sleep, alright time for morning stretching and then cooking breakfast for us. *starts stretching* *back cracks* Alright now to start breakfast *leaves room*

Scene Change
3rd Person POV
"We see then finishing up his cooking as he hears yawning and footsteps coming closer to him. He turns and sees the other Riders as he greets them"
Y/N: Morning guys.
Haruto/Karin/Hiryu: Morning Y/N
Hiryu: So what's for breakfast partner?
Y/N: Oh nothing, its just something I like to call transforming rice.
Haruto/Karin/Hiryu: *eyes widen* What?!
Y/N: It's something Uncle Woz taught me when I was young and I like to help around the kitchen a lot back then and still do it to this day. *finishes* Bon Appetit.
"He shows their breakfast and it smells amazing but what surprise them that it's only rice with a side of eggs in another bowl"
Haruto: Uh Y/N, how is this transforming rice?
Karin: It doesn't look like it's gonna transform to me.
Hiryu: Yeah same for me
Y/N: *smirks* That's because it's not done *their eyes widened* I still need to add the final step
"He puts the eggs in the rice as the eggs started to combine with the rice and shows it in all it's glory and finally adds some sliced vegetables on top of it"

"To say they were surprised was a understatement they were beyond shock at what happened and once they tasted it they were in bliss because of how it tastes"Haruto/Karin/Hiryu: So good!Haruto: Bro how did you learn how to do this?Hiryu: Yeah it's ...

Haruto/Karin/Hiryu: So good!
Haruto: Bro how did you learn how to do this?
Hiryu: Yeah it's so good that it's even better than any restaurant food I ever tasted.
Karin: Yeah Y/N how did you learn how to do this?
Y/N: This 1 was my original recipe *their eyes widened again* I created it accidentally but the result of it was worth it *smiles* I can teach you guys how to make it if you want to.
Karin: Can you please teach me, Y/N? I wanna know more about cooking.
Y/N: Alright sure
Hiryu: Me too I wanna learn how to cook
Haruto: Me as well
Y/N: Alright I'll teach all 3 of you on Saturday but for now we gotta get to class it's 7:45 now we need to get to our first class before 9 o'clock later alright *they nodded* I'll take care of the dishes who wants to take a bath first?
Hiryu: I'll go first
Y/N: Alright Hiryu goes first who's next?
Karin: Me, after Hiryu I'll go
Y/N: Alright, Haruto you wanna go next or should I go after Karin?
Haruto: I'll go after Karin.
Y/N: *nods* Alright also don't forget you lunchboxes are in the dining table. I made lunch for us as well.
Hiryu/Karin/Haruto: Thanks Y/N *smiles*
Y/N: *gives a gentle smile back* Your welcome guys. *they nodded*

Scene Change
Y/N POV
"Hiryu left to go take a bath me and the other 2 were watching some tv waiting for Hiryu to finish. It was then when Haruto asks me something"
Haruto: Hey Y/N *looks at him* what are we gonna do about training later today?
Karin: Oh yeah how are you gonna help us with our rider forms?
Y/N: *puts 2 fingers on chin* Hmm? How long can you guys use you Rider forms before you feel the strain on your body?
Haruto: For me I'd say about 3 and a half hours, same for Hiryu he told me if anyone ever asks.
Y/N: *nods* Karin, how about you?
Karin: I'd say about 3 hours max
Y/N: *nods* Alright I think I know what to do.
Karin: Yes, but how?
Y/N: I'm gonna have you to train you to master your base forms until you guys don't feel the strain in your normal forms then we work on it from there until we reached one of you strongest forms like Haruto's Grateful form *they nodded*
"Hiryu then finished his bath and Karin went in after him and she took hers and then Haruto took his and I took mine.