9

Jisoo sighed as he sat in the cafeteria waiting for his friends. As Jisoo waited he noticed an alpha staring at him "Hey pretty boy, why don't you come and sit with us?" The alpha said as he smirked.

But his smirk went away as Jisoo ignored him and was on his phone instead "Pretty boy!" Jisoo rolled his eyes, and got up.

As he was about to leave the alpha grabbed Jisoo "Yo I was talking to you." Jisoo raised a brow before pushing him off "And I don't want to talk to you." Jisoo smiled as walked away.

Once he was away, he looked around for a vending machine "Yah Hong Jisoo!" Someone called out making the boy look back and find the person.

"Johnny?" Jisoo said as he looked at tall figure in front of him "Yeah, anyways have you seen Taeyong?" Jisoo shook his head as he looked back at the vending machine.

"Not since yesterday."

"Well I'll see you and Jeonghan for our hang out." Jisoo looked at Johnny "Hannie can't join tomorrow."

Johnny raised a brow, before realizing why "Ohhh, okay then I'll see you tomorrow with the others." Jisoo nodded and watched Johnny leave before getting his snack.

Once he was gone, Jisoo then looked at the time "Class starts in 40 minutes." Jisoo mumbled as he decided to think of what to do. As he thought of it, he didn't notice Seokmin coming up to him.

"Jisoo." The boy looked up "Oh hey Seokmin." Jisoo smiled as he faced Seokmin.

"Do you want to hang out before class starts? The others ditched me this morning and earlier today." Jisoo giggled lightly before nodding.

"Sure."

As they walked, the two boys decided to walk outside for the time being "Thank you for the other day." Jisoo said as he ate his snack quietly.

"It's no problem."

Once they found a bench, they had sat on it. It was a little awkward since they never really hung out together "Who was that guy you talk to earlier?" Seokmin asked in curiosity.

"Mine and Jeonghan's friend." Jisoo said, as fiddled with his fingers. He wasn't use to being left alone with an alpha, especially one that he is crushing on.

Seokmin looked at Jisoo who was quietly eating his snack "Did you not get lunch?" Jisoo shook his head as he kept eating "An alpha was bothering me as I waited for the others." He said as he looked at Seokmin.

"I'm not going to lie...you look beautiful." Jisoo blushed, and hid his face a little "Usually when people tell me that I get annoyed, but you uh..." Seokmin chuckled.

Little progress was going, but as Seokmin looked at Jisoo, he noticed the small fear in his eyes "Something wrong?" Seokmin asked as faced Jisoo fully.

"You're not calling me beautiful to get in my pants are you?" Jisoo asked bluntly as he backed away.

"What? No!" Seokmin quickly defended himself "I'm calling you beautiful because you are, you're really pretty, but the first time I saw you, you were strong as hell."

"I've never seen an omega punch an alpha."

Jisoo looked at him warily "Yeah okay." Jisoo said in a teasing tone before moving back closer to Seokmin.

The alpha looked at him "You were teasing me weren't you?" He asked as he huffed a little "Maybe..." Jisoo giggled before squealing as Seokmin tickled his sides.

"S-Stop!" Jisoo laughed as he fell in the floor with Seokmin on top of him.

A couple of minutes passed, Seokmin had stopped and looked at Jisoo. "Something wrong?" Jisoo asked moving his hands around Seokmin's neck.

He shook his head "Just you're really handsome and beautiful." Jisoo smiled as he played with Seokmin's hair "You're handsome."

Seokmin smiled back before leaning down a little "May I?" He asked as he stared the boys lips "Mhm." Jisoo nodded before feeling a pair of lips on his.

The two kissed for a couple of minutes before separating to catch their breaths. A blush was spread across Jisoo's cheeks "Cute." Seokmin said making Jisoo blush even more.

"May I take you out on a date?" Seokmin asked making Jisoo nod "Of course."

Soon the bell the rang and both boys got up "Let's go." Seokmin said as he held Jisoo's hand. When they started walking to class, everyone stared at them.

Jisoo stayed close to Seokmin and smiled "Thank you for everything." Jisoo mumbled and giggled as Seokmin poked his side in response.

Seungkwan sighed as he stared at the book in front of him. He decided to skip his class as he didn't want to face anyone in there, so he was in the library.

"Boring." Seungkwan mumbled and got up from the seat he was sitting at. As he put the book away he found a note in his bag.

Lose weight, you're too fat to be in our class. Don't know how you're a prince omega if you're that fat.

Seungkwan crumbled up the paper, and tried to hold in his tears and not let anything get against him. But it was hard, he couldn't ignore what everyone says because it's on a constant and they'll only stop if his friends were around.

Once he left the library, he immediately went to his dorm but couldn't as another omega saw him "God damn they were lying you are fat." The omega told him as they walked passed him.

"You okay?" Someone asked from behind "Is that even a question to ask?" Seungkwan asked back as he looked behind him and saw Vernon.

The alpha sighed as he wiped the tears that were falling down from Seungkwan's eyes "Why do you keep listening to them?" Vernon asked worried for the omega.

"How can I not? All they do is talk about how I look like!" Seungkwan said as he looked directly into Vernon's eyes.

"It hurts. Everyone is like this with me." He whispered as looked away "Not everyone, your friends, my friends, and me would never tell you because you look perfect the way you are."

Before Seungkwan could protest Vernon had stopped him by saying these words.

"Don't try to fit yourself in others standards of beauty."

The omega looked at him "You don't have to fit in others standards. You can only fit in your own." Vernon told him.

"Why are you so kind? Alpha's are usually rude and insult me."

Vernon shook his head "I'm kind because I was raised to be. I never insult someone in my life unless it's my friends in a jokingly manner way."

Seungkwan sighed before taking Vernon outside "Can I tell you something?" He asked as they sat on a bench "Go ahead." Vernon said having all his attention on Seungkwan.

"I've been insecure of myself for these last couple of years." He mumbled "Everyone always look pretty or handsome and I feel like I never fit in anyones standards."

Vernon continued to listen and held Seungkwan's hand "I look at all my friends and they're skinny, cute, and beautiful."

Before Seungkwan continued he was cut off by a pair of lips on his. He was in shock, but he couldn't help and return that kiss.

When they pulled apart Vernon looked at the beautiful boy in front of him "Stop. You're beautiful too." He told him as he moved a piece of the omega's hair.

"You're cute, talented, beautiful, and you don't need to lose weight for anyone."

Seungkwan blushed and played with Vernon's fingers "If you want to lose weight because you want to then that's okay, but for anyone else it's not." Vernon smiled.

"Thank you." Seungkwan said and pecked Vernon's lips.

Soon enough both boys went back inside and decided not to go back to their classes for the rest of the day.