20

Since I added Blackpink Jisoo, the other Jisoo will be known as his other name (Joshua) throughout the chapter •-•
__________________________________

Jeonghan sighed as he watched his friends interrogate his boyfriend. "You guys ask too many questions." He told them, pushing his friends back away from Seungcheol. "Rude, anyways let's introduce ourselves." Johnny said as he smiled then looked at the female Jisoo. "Oh, I am Kim Jisoo." She said, smiling while giving a small bow.

"I'm Johnny Suh or Seo Youngho." The tallest among them said, as he then looked at the boy next to him. "I am Lee Taeyong." The boy said, giving a small smile. "I am Im Nayeon." A girl said, before taking a sip out of her drink and then glared at the boy beside him. "I'm Park Jimin." A boy with a cute smile introduced himself.

Another boy looked up and smiled, "I'm Nakamoto Yuta." The boy introduced himself with a slight accent coming out. "I'm Kim Sojung or Sowon." A girl said, smiling a little before looking back at her phone. "I am Kim Taehyung or V." The last boy said, smiling as he then looked at Jeonghan and gave him a small smirk.

"Explain to me how you share the same birthday as Shua?" Jeonghan asked, making the others laugh as they nodded in agreement. "I don't think there's an explanation." Joshua mumbled as he then ate his strawberry cake. Seungcheol chuckled before looking at everyone. "So what do you usually like to do on the weekends?" Johnny asked, leaning against the table while wanting to know more about the alpha.

Seungcheol chuckled a little, "I usually work or play sports with my friends." He responded, smiling a little as Jeonghan leaned his against his shoulder. "Why didn't we also invite Shua's boyfriend?" Jisoo asked, looking at her friends who just shrugged as they continued to eat. "He's busy working." Joshua told her, stabbing his cake with the fork.

Soon enough they all got up and decided to go hang out at a park to get to know each other more. "Seungcheol, when you first saw Jeonghan what did you think of him?" Taehyung asked, sitting down on a bench and groaning when his best friend jumped on him. "Jimin get off of me." He whined, making the others laugh as Jimin refused to move.

"I thought he was mean at first." Seungcheol responded making his boyfriend be in shock. "That's at first." Joshua said, laughing at his best friends reaction. "What? When I first asked you to help me on a question you seemed rude." Seungcheol defended himself, making Jeonghan giggle as he shook his head.

"Other than thinking he was mean, I also thought he was kind and shy." The blonde haired alpha responded as he wrapped his arm around Jeonghan's waist. "You're a nice dude Cheol, so don't hurt him or I'll literally come for you." Johnny warned making the others roll their eyes as they were tired of his crap.

"Johnny can't actually beat you up because he's afraid of your friends." Sowon told him, making the tallest boy gape. "I am not." He told her before being patted on the arm by Taeyong and Yuta. "Accept it, you are." Joshua told him before sitting beside Taehyung.

Jeonghan shrugged at Seungcheol who was confused before leaning his head on his shoulder. "Today is going to be so weird." He whispered to his boyfriend who chuckled and nodded.

Jihoon grumbled as he watched other omegas talk to Soonyoung. "Your scent is changing." Wonwoo told him, as he drank his coffee and watched how the younger was frowning. "Shut up." Jihoon mumbled, looking away and deciding to play with his coke bottle. "He probably will like one of them." The shorter said, getting up as he didn't want to watch Soonyoung with those omegas.

"Where are you going?" The taller asked, watching as his best friend was walking away and going back inside. "Away." Jihoon answered, as he went back inside the school before seeing his father talking to a couple of employees about something. "Ji?" Mr Lee asked, as he watched his son come up to him. "Can I go into your office?" Jihoon asked, looking down as he didn't want to see others looking at him.

"Yeah." Mr Lee responded as he handed his keys to his son who just took them and walked away. As Jihoon went to his fathers office, he curled up into a ball and sighed as he didn't want to think about anything. "This is so stupid. Why am I jealous?" Jihoon asked himself as then got up and grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper to write something down.

Soon enough, a knock was heard at the door and Jihoon got up and walked over to open it. Once he did, he saw Soonyoung standing there with a small smile. "Wonwoo told me you walked off." He said, making the omega flustered as he then wanted to curse out his best friend. "Were you mad that other omegas were talking to me?" Soonyoung jokingly asked as he then noticed how embarrassed Jihoon looked.

"You were?" He asked, gently lifting up his chin, making the omega nod. "I know I shouldn't be jealous, but they're pretty, popular, and you would probably would want to go out with them instead." The shorter mumbled, as he watched the older frown a little. "Ji, I don't like them because they're not as beautiful as you are." Soonyoung said, smiling as he caressed the omega's cheek.

Jihoon blushed, but leaned in as he was getting more comfortable with the alpha. "You do realize today is also our date, right?" Soonyoung asked, making the omega stop and think. "Oh shit." Jihoon muttered, making the alpha laugh as gently kissed the shorter's head. "Shall we go?" The taller asked, moving a piece of Jihoon's long hair.

"Yeah." Jihoon said, before taking the others hand and pulling him out his fathers office.

Jun stared at his notebook as he was outside sitting near Wonwoo since he noticed the taller omega by himself. As both boys were quiet, the alpha noticed how others were looking at them. "Are you two studying or just staring at the notebooks?" Vernon asked, walking up to them and sitting in front both boys. "Huh?" Wonwoo asked, looking up from his notebook and blinking in confusion.

"Where's Jihoon?" Seungkwan asked, as he was confused on why his friend wasn't with the shorter omega. "Date..." Wonwoo responded as he closed his notebook and put it away. "That's today?" The red haired boy asked again, making the other nod as he then got up. "I'm gonna get a snack do you want anything?" Wonwoo asked, making Seungkwan nod as he got up and followed his friend to the cafeteria.

Vernon on the other hand looked at Jun who was still staring at his notebook. "Jun?" He called out making the taller look up from his notebook. "Sorry, a lot is in my mind." The taller alpha apologized as he then put the notebook away. "Is it your parents again?" Vernon asked, worried for his close friend as the other always had to deal with something against his father.

"Same shit everyday." Jun muttered, looking around and seeing the two omegas coming back with snacks and drinks. "Seungkwan, me made get you guys something so here you go." Wonwoo told them before handing them the snacks and drinks. "You didn't have to do that." Jun told him, taking out his wallet to pay the younger back. "Don't pay me back. I don't mind wasting my money for friends." Wonwoo told him before opening his bag of chips.

The two alphas smiled at the taller omega before taking some of the snacks to eat. "Do you trust us enough now?" Jun asked, Wonwoo who nodded as he drank his juice box. "You guys are more kinder than the other alphas here." He told them before seeing how Seungkwan nodded in agreement.

"Other than that, we've actually been trusting you guys for a while. It was only Jeonghan and Jisoo who werewas scared because of personal reasons." Seungkwan told them as he then gave a small smile. "And Jihoon but that's cause he's Jihoon and generally shuts people out all the time." Seungkwan rambled making the two boys chuckle as they nodded.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes before finishing up with his juice box. The four boys continued to talk as they didn't have anything better to do.