21

Chan laughed as he watched Mingyu dodge Minghao's hits. He was surprised that his friend can even try and hit an alpha but then again, Minghao would hit anyone who pisses him off. "Why are you so stupid?" The omega asked, trying to escape Seokmin's grip as the older had caught him and held him still. "I didn't even mean to break it." Mingyu said, hiding behind the couch.

"Then why didn't you see where you are walking?" Minghao asked, struggling against Seokmin's grip. "Why the fuck are you so strong?" He asked, looking at the alpha behind him, who just chuckled. "Probably my alpha instinct." The brown haired boy said, as he then heard a knock on the door. "Chan open it." Seokmin said, making the younger nod as he got up and went to open the door.

As he did, he smiled when he saw Jun and Wonwoo standing there. "Hey guys!" Chan greeted and let them inside the room. When the two entered, they stopped and stared at the three other guys. "What happened?" Wonwoo asked, noticing a scratch mark on Mingyu's arm. "Gyu accidentally knocked down Hao's vase and it broke." Seokmin explained, as he then pushed the Chinese omega male towards Jun.

The tallest omega sighed, as he then walked up to Mingyu and gently looked at his arm. "Hao, you have to stop scratching people." He said, looking at his friend who pouted lightly. "Fine." Minghao mumbled, as he finally calmed down and was leaning against Jun. "Let me clean these up." Wonwoo said, putting his bag down and going into the bathroom and grabbing the first aid kit.

Once they all settled down, Seokmin sighed as he sat down on the couch. "Hyung misses his lover." Chan teased as he was then thrown a pillow to his head. "And so what if I do?" Seokmin asked, leaning back and taking out his phone to check for any new notifications. "That's cheesy." The younger said, laughing as he was pushed back by Minghao.

"I'm going to the store, do you guys need anything?" The Chinese omega male asked, grabbing his wallet and looking at Wonwoo who shook his head. "Wait, more suppressants." He whispered, making the other nod before leaving the dorm with Jun. "Should we all leave too?" Chan asked, getting up from the couch and looking at Wonwoo who nodded softly.

Joshua made a face as Jeonghan was looking through his bag to find the outfit he packed. "Ah here is the shirt." The older said, tossing it to his best friend who caught the shirt and sighed. "Crop top and shorts?" Joshua asked, before hearing a knock on the door. "Shua? Han? are you two done?" Sowon asked, from the door making Jeonghan walk over and open it.

"Almost, just getting Shua to wear the outfit I picked for him." The blonde said, making the girl nod as she then rolled her eyes when Johnny was fighting Taehyung in the hallways. "Hannie, I'm done." Joshua said, putting on his blue nike's and two necklaces; a heart and a butterfly. "Let's go." Jeonghan said, coming out the room with his best friend and walking up to his boyfriend who was just staring at the other two play fighting.

Seungcheol raised a brow before looking at Jeonghan who was wearing an oversized pink shirt with light blue shorts and blue converse. "You look pretty." The alpha commented, pressing a small kiss onto his boyfriend's head. "Thank you." Jeonghan said, pulling his best friend closer. "You guys ready to go? Or are you two going to get us kicked out?" Nayeon asked, the two boys who just laughed and got up from the floor.

As the they left the hotel, Jeonghan held onto his best friend who was blocking the sun from his face. "Where should we go out to eat?" Taehyun asked his friends, placing an arm around Jimin's shoulder. "I know a place where they sell pancakes and waffles." Seungcheol said, watching as the others nodded and told him to lead the way.

"How come you moved to Seoul?" Taeyong asked the blond alpha who just thought of it. "My father wanted me to get a better education than he did." Seungcheol responded, stopping in front of a restaurant and opened the door for them. As the group walked in, Jeonghan held Joshua closer along with making sure his boyfriend was near too.

As they sat down at a table, Seungcheol looked at his boyfriend and friend to make sure they're comfortable. "Who's paying?" Jeonghan teasingly asked, looking at the menu. "I'm three dollars in." Taehyung told them, making the others laugh, "I'll pay since I suggested this place." Seungcheol said, looking over the menu with Jeonghan.

"At this point, Jeonghan got himself a sugar daddy." Sowon said, making the blonde omega flustered as he hid his face with the menu. "Never say that again." Jeonghan mumbled, putting down the menu. "Next time we do a hang out, we're bring Shua's boyfriend." Nayeon told them as she watched the younger pout a little.

"Don't traumatize him." Joshua told her, as he then watched as a waiter came up to them took their order.

Seungkwan sighed in relaxation as he leaned his head on Vernon's shoulder and watched the movie that was playing on the tv. After meeting up with Wonwoo and Jun, the two had decided to go back to the alpha's dorm and watch a movie. They were watching Spider-man; No way home. "Vernonie.." Seungkwan gently called out making the younger hum as he grabbed the control and paused the movie.

"What are we?" The omega asked, turning to look at the alpha who smiled lightly. "What do you want us to be?" Vernon asked, looking at Seungkwan in the eye. "I want to be something more." The older mumbled, biting his lip as he watched the younger nod. "I'll ask you once we go somewhere nice instead of my dorm." Seungkwan laughed as he nodded and gently placed a kiss on the younger's lip.

As they pulled back, Seungkwan giggled as Vernon pulled him onto his lap. "Didn't think you could be this bold." The shorter commented, placing his hands on the taller's shoulder. "I can be bold when I want to." Vernon said, laughing as Seungkwan shook his head and gently messed with the alpha's ear.

"You said that Jeonghan and Jisoo were the only ones afraid of alphas. What does that mean?" The younger asked, making the omega smile sadly as he dragged his hand to the alpha's hair. "It's not my place to explain, but it was something in the past that made them not like alphas much." Seungkwan said, tracing his finger around the younger's face.

Vernon nodded understanding what the omega was talking about, but smiled lightly as Seungkwan continued to gently trace his face his facial features. "You have pretty eyes." The older mumbled as he tilted his head a little and smiled.

Jihoon giggled as he watched Soonyoung struggle with one of the games at the arcade. "How can you be so bad at basketball?" He asked, watching as the alpha pouted a little. "Not my fault that I don't play sports." Soonyoung mumbled, as he then wrapped his arm around the shorter's shoulders.

"Anything you want to play?" The taller asked, walking around as Jihoon looked to see what he wanted to play. "What about air hockey?" The shorter asked, looking up at the alpha who smiled and nodded. Once they went to the air hockey table, Jihoon laughed as Soonyoung struggled to keep up with the puck.

As the game finished up, Jihoon went to Soonyoung pecked his cheek. "You did okay..." He said, laughing as the alpha pouted a little. "Let's do the photo booth." Soonyoung suggested, making Jihoon shrug as he followed the taller to the booth.

"Oooh!! Look there's headbands we can wear!!' Jihoon exclaimed as he looked at the many different headbands. They both chose a headband and started posing for the pictures. As they were getting to the last picture, Soonyoung pressed his lips on Jihoon's making him be in shock before returning the kiss.

As the picture got taken, the boys pulled back blushing as they then looked at the screen. "W-We should decorate the pictures." The alpha said, watching as the omega nodded and smiled softly.

When they arrived back at the dorms, Jihoon giggled as Soonyoung gave him a peck on the forehead. "You missed my lips." He boldly said, making the alpha laugh as he then leaned down and captured the omega's lips.

"Satisfied?" Soonyoung asked, pulling back and placing his forehead on the shorter's. "Very satisfied." Jihoon said, blushing as he then gave the older one last kiss before having to enter his room. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said, making the alpha nod and smile.