"You look good like that sir. Shall we cast the magic now?" Crashers asked I teared up again instantly.

"Yeah but I'm going to change I like the clothes but..." My voice cracked slightly and I looked down before I continued. "The scars. I'm ugly." Tears were running down my face as I internally cursed myself for being so weak.

Small gasps escaped the elves. It was Toc that spoke now. "Sir Harry is not feeling pretty. Tic can be fixing this. And I can be doing sir Harry's hair. This will make it better. You will see." Then I was pulled into the closet by two elves. When they told me to sit I did. Then I felt my flats removed. I looked and saw tic was putting above the knee socks on me they were white with a ribbon that matched the skirt around the top of them tied in a bow to the side. After getting those on me she put the shoes back on me.

"Would sir Harry like longer hair?" Toc asked as tic began doing something to my arms distracting me. So I gave a small nod. I felt Toc doing something to my hair but paid it no mind as my scars disappeared from sight. Stunned I touched my arms to find I could still feel them but not see them. "we is being done now sir." Toc said softly pulling my hand gently to take me out back to the mirror.

Crashers gave me a reassuring smile as we came out. When I looked in the mirror I gasped. I looked pretty my hair was longer coming down to my mid back falling in soft ringlets. Currently it was a gentle shade of green that reminded me of early spring new growth. Not one of my scars were visible. The skirt ended just where the sock began. Not being able to contain my happiness as my hair turned pink. I spun grabbing both elves and drawing them into a hug thanking them repeatedly.

"Crashers thinks we cast spell now. I have errands to run for master." He stated simply. " I will have lists done for you by lunch. You should look through the files in your study and maybe relax by doing some shopping. Don't forget barty wants to know what to prepare for by dinner. But make sure you get comfortable too." Crashers paused as he began to pull me over to the small table. Once I was seated he asked. "Have you chosen a password and a release word yet?"

I nod knowing I want to set them in parseltongue. For the release word I have chosen my father's nickname prong's. And for the password witch will lock my room asphedell in honor of my mother. "Good when I look to you say the word to seal the room. The next time I look you will say the word to release the room. Crashers will be only other who can enter when room is sealed for safety reasons." I nod knowing he was right if I somehow got myself hurt while the room was sealed they would have no way in to help should I need it.

With that he moved his arm in some sort of pattern for a minute before looking at me. Instantly I hiss in parseltongue asphedell. He moves his arms in another pattern this time as he makes his way around the room then looks at me again so I hiss out prong's in parseltongue. After another minute I feel a wash of magic go through the room. Then he looks at me smiling "you can hiss speak like master. Maybe he should woo you." He solved to laughter after that.

Smiling at his joke. "Thank you Crashers. I'll make sure I get everything done today." With that I turned to my meal thankfully it was small and very healthy. I could never get used to eating big meals like what everyone else did. Absently hearing them pop out I began to eat. Once done the dishes disappeared. So I sealed the room and went to the study to sort it out and work on my stack of investment options.

By the dinner I had gone over nearly everything I needed to. Having written out a letter for mayam Ripshang, asking her about a few different investment choices and some questions about certain property's. And I had gone over the list of courses I needed to take. I had changed into boy clothes to eat with barty causing tic and Toc to frown but when I told them I was going to eat dinner with barty they had understood.

Barty was sitting at the table already when I arrived. As soon as I sat food appeared in front of us. So I handed the list of courses that would be gone over in a weeks time. "I figured we could start with those. And get to the new material later what do you think of having two weeks in between the year's? Slows it down a bit but should give you time to assess and plan while also getting brakes in between. That way we don't burn either of us out." I rambled watching him through my lashes.

He read over the list then looked up beaming at me. "I think that's an excellent plan. I was going to suggest much the same, but was unsure as to how you would take it. You seemed pretty set on being done with the necessary curriculum by end of next year. With the breaks we might miss that a bit but shouldn't be to long into next summer when we do finish." He said taking on a thoughtful look.

"Harry once we get working I'd like for you to take every Sunday to yourself." He seemed to be watching for any sign of me not liking what he was saying. So I looked up sharply and cocked my head to the side. "Self study is important and from what you did and didn't say I can guess you need to learn about you as well..." As he said that my hair changed to auburn. Feeling weary of what he had realized. "I'd also like to at the very least have a lunch together at the start of each two week break to discuss your education. That way if we feel we need to slow down or speed up we can do as such. Deal?"

"Deal. We can discuss what the next set of courses will be at those times as well. Again I will wait for Snape to teach me potions. Are there any concerns with my list?" I rambled a bit in my over energized state since the cleansing.

He shook his head. "None. Now eat your to thin. We will be needing to get you on a meal plan for the physical education side of thing's. Then he returned to eating leaving me in horror I hadn't bought any exercise clothes. If I wore shorts and a t-shirt he would see the scars.

I looked around the room. Trying to pinpoint something to take my mind off it and quell my panic and spotted Toc. He smiled and gestured to his arm. It took me a minute but then I remembered what Tic had done this morning and smiled back to her and gave a nod of thanks.