FORTY-TWO: MALL BATHROOMS ARE THE BEST PLACES FOR SERIOUS TALKS

("The Bite" II)

"I'M THIRSTY. Are you guys thirsty?" Penny asked her friends, ignoring the movie she desperately wanted to see.

"Now that you mention, yes, I am thirsty," Steve replied.

"There's a fountain outside the theater," Robin revealed, remembering seeing it on their way in.

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Penny asked, standing up.

"Sit down!" the man behind Robin scolded.

"I'm sorry," Penny apologized, putting her hands up in defense. "I didn't ask to be tall."

"Let's go," Steve said, dragging Penny away, with Robin right behind them.

When they got to the water fountain, Steve was the first to get a drink.

"That's amazing," Steve commented, as he lifted his head from the fountain. He dipped his head back down for another drink.

"So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure... that mom was trying to bang her son," Robin informed her friends.

Penny looked at the girl's crazy red eyes, a shocked look on her face. "That was his mom?"

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve asked Robin, at the same time Penny asked her question.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," Robin replied.

"But they're the same age," Steve argued, before going back for another sip of the fountain water.

"Hollywood's gone crazy, if they're promoting incest," Penny commented, with a disgusted face. "That's why they need me," she mumbled, looking down at her shoes.

"No, but he went back in time," Robin defended, like it was obvious.

"So his mom didn't know?" Penny questioned, tilting her head to the sid.

"Yeah," Robin nodded.

"Oh," Penny realized. "Still weird."

"Well, why is it called Back to the Future?" Steve inquired, raising his head from the fountain.

"Good question," Penny complimented, placing her hand on her chin in a thinking position.

"He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So the future is actually the present, which is his time," Robin responded.

"Wh... What?" Steve asked, after a short period of silence.

"Then why isn't it called 'Back to the Present'?" Penny questioned, glancing at Robin for an explanation.