FORTY-ONE: BACK TO THE FUTURE

Start from the beginning

Penny, Steve, and Robin began to cheer, as the elevator went down.

"Hey! You look like you're surfing!" Robin recognized, as she pushed Steve on top of a red transporter.

"Yeah!" Steve cheered. "Whoa!"

Penny laughed from her position on the floor. Charlie looked at her in disgust and pulled her up.

"I can't believe I'm dating a surfer," Penny said to her brother, as he held onto her tightly.

"You're not. You are actually dating an idiot," Charlie revealed, copying her happy tone.

"A cute idiot," Penny corrected, smirking as she nudged her brother.

"They seem drunk," Erica said to Dustin, observing them.

"Why would they be drunk?" asked Dustin.

"Maybe the Russians gave them some alcohol," Margaret concluded, crossing her arms over her chest.

Charlie looked over at the girl. "What?"

"Look, maybe they were trying to get them arrested for underage drinking," Margaret defended her idea. "You never know."

"I'm a natural! Check it out!" Steve shouted, gaining everyone's attention.

"I'm gonna marry him," Penny said, proudly pointing at him.

"I'm gonna marry you, too. We should get married—" Robin pushed the cart from under Steve, sending him on the ground. "Whoop!"

"Wipeout!" Robin said, pointing at him, as she laughed. That caused Penny and Steve to laugh as well.

Dustin strolled over to Steve, and placed his hand on the boy's forehead. He was shocked at the warmth. "He's burning up."

"You're burning up," Steve remarked.

"One sec, one sec," said Dustin, trying to check his eyes. Steve tried to stop Dustin.

"God, no," the Harrington boy protested, as Dustin began checking his face, his hand trying to push Dustin away.

"Steve, Steve."

"Ow!" he groaned, when Dustin opened his eyes to check his pupils.

"His pupils are super dilated," Dustin revealed to Charlie, Margaret, and Erica, after his inspection.

"Maybe he's drugged," Erica thought.

"Ugh. Boop!" Steve booped Dustin's noise, making Margaret and Charlie try to stifle their laughter.

Dustin slapped the boy's face, lightly, trying to gain his attention. "Steve, are you drugged?"

"How many times, Dad? I don't do drugs. It's only marijuana," Steve assured, hitting Dustin's nose.

"He's high as a fucking kite," Charlie commented.

"This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you. Are you gonna die on us?" Dustin asked, seriously.

"Boop," Steve uttered, booping the boy's nose again.

"We all die, my strange little child friend. It's just a matter of how... and when," Robin said crazily, as she played with her hair.

"Shut up!" Charlie and Margaret shushed.

"She sounds like some crazed weirdo from The Twilight Zone," Margaret stated, remembering all the times her brother made her watch the show, and all the nightmares she got from it.

"They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car," Dustin ordered the older boy.

"Oh, can we make a pit stop at the food court?" Steve begged.