And here I thought I needed a stronger drink..

The nail of Stefani's finger trails down the center of my chest sending me a chill all over as her hands cups my breasts.

I hitch a breath trying to keep at bay as she plays with my nipple and she abruptly pinched me causing me to almost groan, but she shuts me up with her lips and her other hand holds me in between my legs.

I didn't know what to do. I just felt lost, consumed, powerless as her body was over me taking control, giving pleasure whenever she pleases.

My hands traced down to the lining of her slacks but she snatched them by the wrists and pins them above my head. She didn't say a word and I was too breath taken to bother as her eyes were cold to the pupil.

Stefani props herself closer only to kick off her heels and her back arches as she goes back pulling her hands to glide against my body and they go comfortably under my thighs as she rests her head in between my legs...

Not once did her eyes leave mine and I couldn't bring myself to reality- or accept that this was reality.

"What do you want?" She rests her head innocently fluttering her eyes at me. Her breathing tickled my thighs as she waits for my answer and I'm too focused on trying not to squirm.

"Ow," I almost moaned when she nipped my skin with the brim of her teeth and she play pouts seductively licking where she bit me.

"It's not polite to ignore someone of their presence," she kisses my thigh tenderly and her bottom lip drags upward-

"I- I want you," my voice trembled as she used the nails from her other hand to tease my thigh. But the buzzing sensation of affection abruptly stops.

"Stefani!" I flinched when she bit me again, but she didn't soothe it with her tongue or lips. It was harder this time and I could almost bring myself to beg for her to kiss it.

"You already have me, and I'm not one to repeat myself. We'll be like this all night if need be," her devilish chuckle taunts me when she kissed my inner thigh as I could feel my cheeks become hot and the air is intoxicating.

"To the right," I sighed out.

"Hm?" She cocked a brow and her tongue swirled on the tender spot of my inner thigh.

"I want your mouth to the right," I was on the brink of losing it.

"Very well," she pecked a kiss on my left thigh and- ow!

"Stef-

"You didn't say how far right. I only assumed you wanted your other thigh to have some attention," she was enjoying herself as she tortured me.

"If you don't eat my pussy," I growled.

Without hesitation, Stefani's eyes glared into mine and she gripped my throat causing me to croak. My back arches as I felt her fingers slip into me with ease and speed. Tears were starting to form and I couldn't let out the moan that was trapped in my throat as her fingers rapidly thrusted into me.

"Watch your tone when you talk to me," she growled but I was too overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry," I hoarsely shuddered out loud and I could feel tears streaming down the side of my cheeks feeling her palm slam against my clit.

Stefani let's go of my neck briefly and just when I could let out the screams ive been holding in, she cups the back of my head and my voice melts into her mouth.

Her fingers slip out and she starts to tease my clit. My head pulls back as my arms wrap around her neck and I screamed her name at the top of my lungs but she kept going and I could do was wail and cry- I've never came this hard.

"Lay back down," she growled and she shoved me back down into the couch and she dips her head in between my thighs.

I dug my nails into the fabric of the couch trying to keep still but I was overwhelmed and I couldn't feel myself breathe.

"Stefani, please," I was frantically breathing in between cries.

"Please what?" She said in between laps and let out another teary moan.

"Let me cum," I cried out loud and my back arched again when she found my favorite spot.

"I thought you just did," she scoffed and then she added a finger inside of me and I felt drunk with the way her tongue was stimulating me.

"Again, I want it again. I love it, I love it! Please, please," I grabbed the back of her head and her fingers slides out of me for her tongue to slither in and she used her hand to tease my clit.

I wailed out another cry with her name being ecstasy on my lips. I lowered my back with a shivering and trembling groan, I cupped the bottom of her chin and brought her lips to mine as I could taste myself from her mouth. My tongue lapped against hers and her hand snatched my throat again with her fingers going inside me.

"Oh god," i trembled on my knees and throws her head back serving me a look at that sent me to my climax again.

"All you do is take and take and take.... But I absolutely adore what you give," she licks the side of my neck and bites my lobe.

"Give it to me, Lillian," the sound of my name on her lips was enough to take me there and I could my chest tight as I let out another cry.

I didn't mind the sweat, pretty sure most of it is just my cum, but Stefani kisses the top of my head as she gently lays me on my back.

"I may have fucked you a little too hard," her sarcasm taunts me. I couldn't even find the words to speak, I just scoffed and I could feel her chuckle as my head was nestled against her neck.

My body was shivering and clinging onto her for warmth. Stefani kisses the top of my head again to get up and comeback with a fur throw blanket and a couple of tissues for me.

"Goodnight Lillian," She climbed onto the couch behind me and covered me with the blanket. I'm not tired, I just-

I was moaning again as her fingers were going in between my thighs when she wrapped her around me underneath the covers. My hips rocked against her and I could feel her hum with a smile as she kissed the back of my neck and fingers moved faster.

I was on the verge of screaming again but Stefani quickly grabs a hold of my neck gripping it to the point I couldn't make a single sound.

The only sound I could hear was her fingers rapidly beating against my skin and just hearing how wet I am because of her-

"If only I could see the look on your adorable face right now, I bet it's flushed pink," she licked my earlobe and my eyes rolled to the back of my head when my body shuddered again from cumming again.

"I'll see it eventually, but I'll see you in the morning," her hand let go of my neck and her fingers slowed but it never stopped rubbing against me.

My body was grinding against her touch until I became unconscious and I fell asleep..

"Just... just you wait in the morning," I finally managed to speak but my voice was cracked from all the screaming.

"You're cute," she sighed a kiss on my shoulder.

AN: Ive never like- been with a girl sexually so um- this was pure imagination🥲