Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Start bij het begin

------

3 weeks later.

"I don't think I can resist you when you're wearing that in public, baby. Fuck." Kuroo moaned as the two of you were getting ready to go to the beach.

"Well that sucks cause I'm wearing it." You strut around your hotel room wearing a lilac colour bikini that shows off your *insert favourite body part*. You know how much it makes Kuroo fold.

"Well that sucks because that means we're staying right here." You felt Kuroo's arms wrap around you as he started kissing the crook of your neck. You moaned at his touch as he brought you down to your bed. He hovered on top of you pressing his lips to yours, you felt his body gently fall on top of yours. His skin hitting yours, his body covered only by his swimming trunks. Your hands trailed down his body, feeling his chest and making its way down his abs. You felt his hands gently brush against your curves as you moaned into his mouth. His fingers soft on your body as he trails it up towards the strap of your bikini and pulls it off your shoulder.

A shiver rushes through your spine and you can't help to remember what it was like the first time the two of you kissed. The first time he touched you so intimately. The electricity you felt as he touched you. It was coming back from that day.How intoxicated you get whenever his lips are on your body you felt him peel down your bikini top leaving your chest bare.

"I will never get over how fucking sexy you are." Kuroo whined as he placed his lips on your tits. He sucked on it and around it, leaving a mark around your nipple. He made his way back up to your lips and you felt him against your stomach. You ran your hands down his back making him moan into your mouth. You moved your hands towards his front side and traced them down his abs.

You felt around the hem of his trunks before sliding your hands around his hips and pulling them down. He helped you by kicking them off leaving himself bare against you. He started to grind on top of you. You felt as he used one of his hands to loop the elastic of your bikini around his finger and pull it down. You expected him to drop them on the floor but he wrapped it around his cock and started rubbing it against him. His lips left yours and you felt him drag his tongue down your body, across your chest, down your stomach and towards your pussy. Shivers ran through your whole body as you watched him find the sensitive bud between your folds. He planted himself between your thighs, gripping one with his free hand and licking and sucking at your sex.

"Tetsurou... Please..." You moaned as he squeezed your thigh tighter and started licking at a faster pace.

"Yeah angel? What was that? You like the fact that your swimsuit makes me hard? That watching you like this makes me hard?" He breathed before planting his face back on your clit. You were seeing stars, you arched your back as Kuroo still stroked his cock with his one hand. You felt his hand trail up your thigh finding your entrance and slowly shoved his fingers into you. You moaned with pleasure and gripped the bedsheets as your hands curled into fists as he made you feel good.

Your whole body was tingling. You felt the tightness buildup in your core as your body started to shake.

"Be a good girl and let me taste your cum..." Kuroo said as he continued to taste your folds. You couldn't help what you were feeling or doing. Your hands reached for Kuroo's head and you wrapped your fingers in his hair. You felt his fingers pump in and out of you faster and his tongue making your folds swell and become more aroused and sensitive.

You felt your whole body shiver and shake, your back arched and you felt the tension in your core release and you let yourself let go.

"Tetsurou... Fuck..." You moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out feeling the pulsing of your pussy as you rode off your high.