Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller

Kuroo's POV.

It's been a few days since the incident and I still have to talk to her about our lab report. I've been calling and texting her and she's been ignoring me. It makes sense that she is though, I don't blame her at all. I acted like I didn't understand her point of view. Yes it was both our fault but I feel like it was more mine than hers.

I texted Kenma.

Kenma Kozume

She's still not answering me

I feel so fucking bad

Idk man, she's pissed the fuck off

What made her this mad, it couldn't just be the project

I said some things I shouldn't have

Like what?

Did you tell her how you feel yet?

Quite the opposite

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

She said she hated me and

I defended myself but I think I went too far

WHAT THE FUCK KUROO!

Heat of the moment

I'll try to get her to talk to you

No promises

Thx Kenma

Thank God for him. I was doing more work when I got an idea. I made my way out of my dorm and towards the science building. I went up the stairs and found Professor Ukai's office. I knocked on the door and was greeted by him.

"What's up Tetsurou?" He said crossing his arms.

"Can we talk about the incident? Please."

"Come in."

I talked for about half an hour and left. I felt relieved but also horrible. I told Kenma what I did and he made sure that y/n would answer my text.

Y/n

Can you come to my dorm I need to talk to you

about what?

I did something to fix the project

why would you do that

you said yourself, plenty of opportunities

Please can you just come

fine only cuz kenma said so

I waited for her to text me that she was outside and I greeted her at the door. We entered the elevator and she was sure to stand on the opposite side and avoided eye contact with me. We walked to my room and went inside.

"Talk." She said coldly as she took a seat on my bed.

"First of all, I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for the way I acted." I started out by saying and she rolled her eyes. "Second... I told Professor Ukai it was all my fault because I wasn't paying attention, I put the blame on myself."

Her eyes widened as she looked at me and her mouth opened slightly.

"Okay, so what?"

"He kicked me off the project but he planned on restarting it with you next week, he had enough funds to order new reactants, he took me off completely."

"Kuroo..." I cut her off,

"Listen, I care about you and I know how important this is to you, I started working on some other things now and it's alright. I want you to still have this opportunity." I told her.

"Oh."

Oh? That's all I get? I show her chivalry isn't dead and I get an 'Oh.'

"That's it?"

"Thank you Tetsurou, that truly means a lot to me." She got up from the bed and came over to hug me. I wrapped my arms around her squeezing her a little. "I really really appreciate it."

"No problem, angel." I said. She looked up at me and she had tears forming in her eyes. Why was she crying? It wasn't that chivalrous. I bent down to kiss her and she kissed me back. I was gentle with her because I knew I hurt her feelings.

"Do you mind if I go to the bathroom? I'll be back." She said looking up at me.

"Go ahead."

She walked out the door leaving her phone on my desk. It started to vibrate and I turned to look at it. It was unlocked and a notification popped up on the screen, it was from Kenma.

"Dw" is all it said. Curiosity killed the cat, they said. I should've listened. I tapped on the notification and read the messages prior.

Kenma

When did you fuck this Akaashi dude again?

why ?

Just wondering

the night after kuroo and i fucked up the experiment

R u fr?

yeah

Oh okay

why ?

Dw

What the fuck. Just when I thought she was falling for me. Great. Just great, she decided to fuck another dude the night I fuck up once! What. A. Bitch.

She came back from the bathroom and took a seat on my bed again. I leaned against my desk and glared at her.

"So how's Akaashi?" I said, staring at her. She looked as if she was in shock. Her hand flew to her mouth as I narrowed my eyes. "That's right bitch I know."