Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray

Warning: smut ;)

You heard knocking at your door and it woke you up. You stretched your arms over your head and yawned. The knocking wouldn't stop. You rolled out of bed and put on slippers and checked your phone.

Tetsurou

Hey, are you awake?

Hello

Hello

I'm picking you up soon

I'll make someone let me into your building

I'm coming up

Hello

Hello

I'm outside your room

You opened the door and Kuroo nearly fell onto the floor.

"What the fuck. What time is it?" You asked him as he stood up straight and leaned against the wall.

"9:28 am. You're up late." He said, smiling at you.

"Tetsurou, it's too goddamn early."

"Says the one that wakes up at 8 to go to the library."

"Shut up, I literally just woke up, I look horrible."

"You look fine."

"Fine isn't good enough."

"Come here loser." He opened his arms and you made your way to where he was standing and he pulled you into a hug. You looked up at him, "you're gorgeous."

You bit your lip and put your head on his chest, closed your eyes and listened to his heartbeat . He raised your chin with his hand to make you look up at him. He leaned in and kissed you and you kissed him back. He forced his tongue into your mouth and your tongue slid against his. He reached down and lifted you making his way over to your bed. He laid you down gently and hovered over you.

"Tetsurou, we can't fuck right now." You said looking into his eyes.

"Who said anything about fucking?" He smirked at you as he leaned into another kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his hair. "Let me make you feel good before our date angel."

He pulled down your pyjama pants and panties and planted his face between your thighs and looked up at you. Kuroo kissed up your legs, stopping at your inner thighs where he left a trail of hickeys leading up to your pussy.

"Baby you're so wet this early in the morning?" He asked as he looked into your eyes.

You blushed at him as you saw him look down as he started licking your clit. You let out a moan and grabbed onto his hair. He started licking at a faster steady pace and your body started to tingle. He stuck two fingers into your pussy as he was still licking your clit. You felt your body start to shake and the tension started to build up inside of you.

"Fuck..." You moaned as you were drowning in pleasure. He started curling his fingers on your g-spot making you moan out his name once again. You felt yourself approaching your climax. "Tetsurou- I'm gonna-."

"Uh-uh angel, you cum when I say so." He cut you off. He grabbed one leg and pushed it into your chest making you feel the pleasure even more. You screamed as Kuroo started to flick his tongue up and down even faster. "You seem to have forgotten who I am... What's my name angel?" He said as he pulled away from your pussy.

"Tetsurou...Let me cum...please" You barely let out as you felt the tension build up even more.

"That's my good little slut. Now cum for me baby." He planted his tongue back on your clit, circling it around the sensitive bud. He then took it between his teeth and started sucking on it. You moaned again. His fingers still curling on the rough patch of your g-spot. "Cum for me now."