Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975

Warning: Gagging, bondage, degradation

You went back to your dorm and washed your face. You looked at yourself in the mirror and stared at your reflection. Your eyes were puffy and still red from crying. You shook your head and all you could think about was Kuroo. You rolled your eyes and went back to your dorm. You placed your bag down on the floor and pulled your hair out from the bun. You started to fix it to make it look less messy than it already was.

You go to your closet and pull out a flowy mini dress with lace on the hems. You put it on and watch as it defines your shape. You smirk a little as you look at yourself in the mirror. You hear your phone go off and check who it is.

Unknown number: Maybe keiji

hey y/n, it's keiji im outside your dorm.

be down soon

You slip on some slippers and you grab your purse and head out the door. You didn't care about Kuroo. Or so you thought. You didn't want to let him take over your mind right now. You hated him, after everything you hated him. You're rivals in the first place.

You make your way downstairs and see Akaashi's car waiting for you. He rolled down his window and waved at you with a smile. You felt a pit in your stomach but you ignored it. You ignored everything that happened, you wanted to get your mind off of it.

"Hey Keiji." You said getting into the passenger's seat.

"Hey, you look hot." He said getting right to the point.

"Thanks," you blushed at him. "So, where are we going?"

"There's an open bar, that's where they are. Don't worry, I didn't drink."

"Good to hear." You said as Akaashi started to head down the road. You looked at him and he blushed and placed one hand on your thigh, he rubbed it up and down your leg and slowly moved it up your inner thigh. He ran circles on it using his thumb which made you let out a small sigh. He moved his hand under your dress and started to rub your clit through your panties, you let out a small moan. He started smirking as he turned a corner and found an empty parking lot.

"Keiji?" You said as he turned off the ignition.

He removed his hand from your thigh and put his hand on your cheek.

"Kiss me." He pulled your face in and he started to kiss you tenderly. Your lips synced together as he moved his hand through your hair. You already felt bad about this... Every inch of your body ached for Kuroo. But you didn't want to think about him right now. You were with Akaashi.

"Get in the back." He said using the two headrests to swing himself backwards. You reclined your seat all the way back and made your way into the back and straddled over his lap.

"Eva said you had a hard day." He said running his hands up and down your body. "Why don't I make you feel better." He said before grabbing your chin and pulling you in for another kiss. He kissed you gently and you started to get more aggressive into the kiss. He synced with you and you started grinding on him.

"I'm gonna take you right now." He said as you felt his dick become erect. He started taking his shirt off revealing his slender yet muscular body. He took off your slip dress revealing the white set you had originally put on for Kuroo. This made you think of him again. You tried shaking the thought and focused on Akaashi.

"Well well well baby, it's like you already planned to be fucked by me." He said with a smirk. You smiled at him and he started teasing your clit. He stuck his hand inside your panties and found the sensitive bud and rubbed his fingers side to side, making you let out a slight moan. You started kissing his collarbone and decided to leave a few marks on him.