Chapter five

*severin*

"Who is this girl? And more importantly, why does she have a picture that never happened with me? And why does it say I'm her boyfriend? I've never met the girl in my life as far as I know," I ask. Not that I mind that at least one person wants me. My whole life I've been rejected. By my parents, my entire family, the orphanage, foster families, friends, and teachers. This a new thing for me.

"I don't know, why'd you keep her a secret? She looks cute in the drawing. What's her name anyway?" My one friend asked.

"I don't know, Elliot. That's why I'm shocked. I don't know the girl."

"The caption says her name is Amethyst. Apparently, according to a girl named Molly, Amethyst is her best friend. According to Amethyst, that's a lie, and she hates Molly. Well, that's gonna cause drama. Why don't you dm Amethyst and ask her where she got the picture?"

"Fine."

Hey, Amethyst, I have a question concerning your boyfriend. Where did you get the picture to draw that? "Maybe I shouldn't send this. She doesn't even know who I am."

"Severin, send it." And so I sent it. Amethyst responded five minutes later.

Hello, to whoever is curious about the post by Molly. Hopefully you can keep a secret from her. I made up Severin and described him to my friend, Liv, who drew him and me. There was no actual picture. And not that it concerns you, but I need to let off steam, I hate Molly and want to kill her at the moment. Have a great day and I hope that helped.

-Amethyst 😉

"How is that possible? Are you sure you never met her, Severin?" Elliot asked.

"I'm positive. And I'm not the person who makes a memorable impression. You of all people should know that."

"Ok, well, it has her address. You should go meet her and introduce yourself and see what happens. Also, don't get on her bad side. I don't want her to kill you. You're my only friend and I'm your only friend so let's not ruin it. She sounds violent so imma stay here."

"She lives in Michigan, Elliot. How do I get there?"

"Uh, hello-o? We live thirty minutes from her. Ride your bike. Now get out of here and go find her."

And with that, I left in search of Amethyst.