Chapter four

*amethyst*

       "Hey, Evie. Did you ask Molly who everyone would be if she wrote a story based on Cinderella?" I asked.

       "Yea, she said you would be the best friend to Cinderella."

       "Well, who would be Cinderella?"

       "It would be her."

        "Well, it's official then, she's an idiot who can't read obvious signs that people don't like her. Well, whatever, she won't last a day in the real world. I'd bet too except that it's not wise to bet without money."

       "You would win the bet though. I don't think she'll last in the real world with her 'condition' that she has. Ugh please. If any of us have conditions it's you and she know's that and she's jealous."

"Don't discredit my condition just cause it makes no sense. I've had some dark dreams where I killed my siblings. Notice I said dreams, Evie. I enjoy them. I need major mental help. My songs don't count as mental help. They are depressing and what happened over the last four years. I can say some of the lyrics to you and include the title and everything if you want. Your choice though."

"Ummmm... sure?"

"Excellent. I think I'll do 'Stabbed in the Back' inspired by backstabbing Cate.

Verse 1:
Do you think about when we were younger
    Everything we did
    We made keys, codes, and languages
    We had good times
    We had bad times
    We have times of in between
    We have times we were so mean but

Chorus:
    We were there for each other
    Through thick and thin
    We were there for each other
    Through thick and thin
    You were there for me
    And I was there for you
    I thought you could be my dream friend come true

Verse 2:
    We had fights
    But they were usually so short
    Then one day came
    And our fight wasn't done
    You had lied to my face
    And completely ignored me
    You left me out
    And ran from me
    And laughed at me
    And called me names

Chorus:
    We were there for each other
    Through thick and thin
    We were there for each other
    Through thick and thin
    You were there for me
    And I was there for you
    I thought you could be my dream friend come true
    But man was I wrong

Verse 3:
    I went home shattered that day
    I cried all night
    The next day I avoided you
    I was all alone at recess
    Till a girl came up and asked me what was wrong
    After I told her she said lets be friends
    You want to play together
    So we played together for the rest of the year

Chorus:
    We are there for each other
    Through everything
    We are there for each other
    Through everything
    You are there for me
    And I am there for you
    I know that you are my dream friend come true

Bridge:
    I don't feel so alone now
    And I'm happy again

Final chorus: 2x
    We are there for each other
    Through everything
    We are there for each other
    Through everything
    You are there for me
    And I am there for you
    I know that you are my dream friend come true

Ending:
    Dream friend come true

Well, what did you think?"

"I think imma go punch Cate for ya. That was amazing, Amethyst."

"Well, credit where credit is due, I wouldn't have written this if Cate didn't hurt me. Turns out she was a good friend for something after all, how bout that? But thank you, that means a lot to me."

"Any time, honey. So how are you and 'Severin' doing?"

"Oh, Evie, it's so fun pulling this prank over Molly. I still can't figure out why she would trust me when I just pranked her three weeks ago. What's happening with 'Aaron'? Does he still wanna get back together? Ha-ha! Oh, Molly came to me for advice on how to push Grace and George together."

"Wait what?! When? What did you say?"

"Oh, I joked the whole time and made her so mad. It was so fun. I told her to lock them in a room after blurting that they liked each other and make them talk, or she could write confessions and sign them and give it to the other person, or have them do it and she 'accidentally' give them to the wrong person. I even suggested getting it on tape. I could hear her yelling, and she's twenty thousand miles away at least. I told her that Severin and I just told each other and she said that wouldn't work. From one mental person to recognizing another, she needs mental help too, just for different reasons. I think she posted the drawing and tagged him in it, honestly. If I ever meet someone who's named Severin and looks like I described and Liv drew I'm gonna literally faint."

"That's the same if I meet someone named Aaron. Ha-ha!"

We both laughed for a long time at that.

A/n: the song in this chapter was written by me when my friend, well, stabbed me in the back. I was very hurt, but these songs did help. Please let me know what you think.