Chapter three

*molly*

      Man, I miss Amethyst, she kept the guys in control. They're all over the place now. I'm so glad she agreed to keep in contact with me. I always got the feeling that she didn't like me, but clearly it was wrong. We text all the time now. She told me about her secret boyfriend, Steve! I'm so special, I'm gonna go tell Evie and see how she's holding up with Aaron wanting to get back together with her. Wow! My two best friends both have a boyfriend and I'm just crushing on Danny. I think he dated Amethyst's sister for a little bit. So I'm gonna go be a matchmaker for my best friends and find out how to get George to tell Grace that he likes her so that Grace can tell George that she likes him. Maybe Amethyst can help since she has a boyfriend.

A couple hours later.

        Well, Amethyst had no good ideas. She told me to record them confessing their feelings to me and then show it to the other person. Then she suggested that I have them write confessions, give them to me, and then I 'accidentally' give Grace's to George and George's to Grace, but it gets worse. She suggested I lock them in a room after spilling the beans and make them talk. Where does she get these horrible ideas? All she had to do with Steve was tell him that she liked him after he told her, but it's different for Grace and George. I think if I ever need relationship advice I'll go to someone else.