24; sparks.

Taehyung curled up into the corner of the beige leather couch, chewing on his bottom lip impatiently. The sound of his parents talking could be heard, however all he could think about where on earth Jeongguk was and why he was gone for some long.

"Tae, are you not hungry?" Mr. Kim noticed the leftover food still untouched by the shivering latter.

"Ah no, I feel sick when I eat and plus I'm going out with Jeongguk soon so I'll eat then," Taehyung reassured the man who hummed and turned to his wife.

"Where are you two going so late at night?" Mrs. Kim began to make it more clear that she wasn't a fond of Jeongguk, it made Taehyung feel a little sad that Jeongguk had ruined his reputation with the closest people and no one still knew he had changed.

"I don't know, he said it's a surprise," He tiredly replied with a small smile. Taehyung began to believe he was lying and it was all a prank, it was already 10PM and Jeongguk hadn't shown up at all.

"Ah," She hummed and thought silently before hesitantly speaking, "Taehyung, your father and I were thinking how you're getting sicker and going back to how you were two years ago...we were wondering if you wanted to move—"

"I want to stay with Jeongguk," Taehyung cut them off immediately, eyes turning sharp and stern.

"Well I don't see why he can't move out with you? It's just that we don't want your depression to worsen again, and then your eating dis—"

"I'll be fine—"

"A change in environment would be nice Taehyung, a new house in a new neighbourhood w-with Jeongguk of course," Mr. Kim sounded hesitant on the last part, but anything to keep his son happy was fine.

"Okay, anything I do I want it to be with Jeongguk and I want him to agree to it, so I'll ask him once he gets back and let you know," Taehyung wondered if it was obvious that he was falling for Jeongguk even more.

"Alright, hopefully he agrees and we can get this sorted before the end of the week. I don't want you to get any worse," They both gave him a worried smile before speaking up again, "Why don't you wait for him in your room—"

The door then opened to a grinning Jeongguk, whose smiled faded out of embarrassment, "Um sorry I'm late I—"

"Let's go," Taehyung sat up with an irritated face and slipped on his shoes, he pushed passed Jeongguk who watched him surprised. Then, Taehyung pulled him by his bicep away from the door forcefully, interlocking their arms together like a cute couple.

"What was all that about?" Jeongguk nervously laughed, looking down at the pretty boy who just sighed and placed his head against his shoulder as they walked.

"They're so annoying," Taehyung started of with a low tone, not sure if he was comfortable telling Jeongguk, "They think they know what's best for me- they're asking me to move out because I'm depressed or something. I mean yeah I was a little sad before but I'm fine now and I'm getting enough help," he bit his bottom lip and turned to Jeongguk who was leading the way to some random path.

"How are you getting help? And did you agree to moving out?" Jeongguk hoped he hadn't, he didn't want to leave the times where they'd wake up cuddling each other. Who knows how they'd wake up now as a couple? The idea made Jeongguk's heart and stomach flutter intensely and his breath stopped for a second.

"I-oh I forgot to tell you, I'm already seeing a psychiatrist from the day I passed out," Taehyung decided to be honest and trust Jeongguk with the information, "I didn't say yes because I don't want to leave you, but they said we can move out together- but I haven't agreed to it incase you don't want to," he smiled innocently up at the boy.