9; overthinking

Taehyung stayed in the same position as before, back leaning against a radiator and earphones plugged in. The burning sensation against his back matched he how his eyes felt from not sleeping all night; he did not feel tired but rather disconnected with reality.

Jeongguk was still asleep, he looked sweet when he was asleep. Different to when he's judgemental when awake, and it made Taehyung hope he wouldn't wake up anytime soon. There was a hint of jealousy too, he wished he could sleep so peacefully too rather than think about the things he said about him with his friends.

What did I do wrong? He rubbed his eyes and jumped when a sudden loud song came on, he let out an exhausted sigh and decided to try to take a nap since he had pulled an all nighter. But, as soon as his head hit his pillow it triggered a series of thoughts he couldn't get rid of.

Maybe he suspects I'm gay? Because of my new clothes he's probably started assuming things about me. Or because I hang out with Jimin, His thick browns furrowed, But I'm not gonna stop any of that just because he doesn't like it. Just forget about it, at least he's not saying stuff straight to my face.

Taehyung turned to his other side with a quite grunt and rubbed his neck from the pain of sitting up, Well aside from that one time in the car and then in the bathroom. He's my best friend I can't just leave him.

Jeongguk suddenly began to shuffle before sitting up with ruffled hair, his eyes first dropped down to the bed to see if Taehyung was there before realising they hadn't slept together. His dark eyes quickly shot to the floor where Taehyung was on his phone with an unreadable expression.

"Did you go to sleep?" His voice rasped, he noticed the the eye bags and watery red eyes that made him look as if he had been crying all night.

"No, I was on my phone all night," Taehyung yawned and he felt the phone in his hand he yanked out, "Hey what the fuck!" He gasped and stood up immediately, Jeongguk laughed holding it away from Taehyung who desperately tried to grab it.

"I'm taking it away," The elder grinned and fell back onto the bed and held the phone way over behind him until it was hanging off the bed.

Taehyung whined crawling on top of Jeongguk and suffocated the boy as he tried to grab it, "You're not my mum!" He groaned only being able to reach up to Jeongguk's wrist.

"Yeah I know, especially with the way you're literally grinding against me right now," Jeongguk let out heavy pants, eyes staring up at his best friend who looked down with wide eyes. They were so close, just one move and Jeongguk could kiss those cherry lips. They were teasingly close, if it weren't for his self control he would have crashed them together by now.

"I'll get off if you give me back my phone," Taehyung stared deeply into his eyes with as an attempt to act intimidating, however due to his fatigue he just looked upset with adorable eyes and a small pout. It made Jeongguk's feelings fight with themselves even more.

"Well, you're gonna be here even longer because I'm not planning to give it back," Jeongguk smirked gripping onto the phone tighter. Suddenly, he felt pressure on his shin, "What the hell are you doing?" He furrowed his eyebrows feeling the boys knee dig in.

"I'm trying to inflict pain so you give it back," Taehyung huffed pressing harder, but it was no use and Jeongguk only began to laugh, "Just give it back, I'm stubborn so I have no plans on getting up so I'll literally crush you to death," The boy moved a bit causing Jeongguk to let out a shaky sigh.

Oh god, oh god no, Jeongguk gulped and closed his eyes praying silently that didn't have a boner and that it was just something in Taehyung's pocket.

"Why do you still have your phone in your pocket?" Taehyung dumbly asked, however he noticed the uncomfortableness on Jeongguk's face which made him realise he probably thought their position was gay, "I'll get off now-"

"No!" Jeongguk suddenly yelled causing Taehyung to flinch and screech, "Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Jesus Christ you just killed my fucking ear drums," Taehyung grunted sitting up onto Jeongguk's crotch. The boy below took in a sharp breath and closed his eyes, "I'm getting off—"

"I said no! I wanna stay like before a little longer," He sounded desperate at this point, Taehyung gave him a weird look and hesitantly began to move down again. Fuck, fuck stop moving.

"Are you sure? Do you not think it's gay?" Taehyung shuffled downwards, the "phone" now pressing against his stomach.

"I don't care if it's gay or not, just don't fucking leave me," His Adam's apple bopped and his eyes were squeezed shut until he heard the sound of something vibrate. FUCK, he shot his eyes open and realised his phone was out on the bed, "Guess what!"

"Where's that coming-"

"Guess what! Something super super cool is happening today in the evening well afternoon I don't-"

"Can you slow down I don't know what you're-"

"Do you wanna hear me sing? I can sing like a lullaby for you! Actually I'll tell you a bedtime story-"

"What?! I'm not a kid-"

"There once lived a man in Russia long ago," Jeongguk stared up at Taehyung who had a wide grin as he tried to stop laughing, "He was big and strong," He began to struggle as he forgot the lyrics to the song. Luckily, the phone had stopped ringing.

"You're so weird," Taehyung laughed dropping his head into the crook of Jeongguk's neck. Everything felt perfect like this,  Jeongguk being weird like he used to be and teasing Taehyung as a joke.

Jeongguk closed his eyes again and let his jaw fall open slightly, it won't be long until it starts getting painful and harder to control. So, he brought his other hand up to Taehyung's head and began leaving gentle pats hoping it would put him to sleep.

"I'll be back I need a piss, just go to sleep," Jeongguk carefully thought about how he'd make a move. Taehyung already tried getting up himself, but he had to think fast and ended up literally throwing Taehyung aside.

"Hey!" The boy yelped glaring at Jeongguk who just ran past and immediately locked himself in the bathroom.

"Fuck," He whispered staring at his crotch, it wasn't a good idea to wear grey sweatpants. Jeongguk rushed over to the sink and ran his wrists under some cold water, it didn't work. So he splashed his face in some cold water.

It still didn't work.

Mum, dad, aunty, uncle, tae- no! Jeongguk paced around the bathroom and stressfully ran his fingers though his hair. It won't be weird if I got off to him just this once. He tried to convince himself otherwise, It's fucking gay, I'm not fucking gay.

His imagination only got worse. The thought of Taehyung grinding against him made it more difficult to get rid of his boner.

Fuck no, stop this madness, He turned the tap on once again and repeated the actions until his skin felt numb and his boner was gone.

Now that it was gone, a big question had replaced it.

What would it be like to fuck Taehyung?

Should they move in together or stay separately in dorms