Party

A/N

Hey everyone! So, this is being posted a bit early, because my flight home got delayed by 4 hours. So, I've been stranded in an airport. But I won't let anything stop me from posting this chapter somewhat on time haha. Some questions will hopefully be answered in this chapter, so look forward to that! Anyways, Happy New Year, and I hope you enjoy the chapter! =^_^=

Song Recs:

Nobody Compare To You - Gryffin, Katie Pearlman

Charger - ELIO, Charlie XCX

Romeo - Bryce Xavier (HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!)

Getting Over You - Jake Etheridge

-------------------------

"Are you sure about this?

Soobin and Yeonjun were in front of a house that left a bad taste in Soobin's mouth, the man already taking in deep breaths to try and calm himself down. Yeonjun interlaced their hands, squeezing it lightly. Soobin looked back at the boy and smiled before looking back at the house.

"Yeah. I need to do this. It wouldn't feel right if I didn't."

Soobin exhaled loudly before walking up the front steps to the front door. He lifted his hand before pausing. After a couple seconds of thought, he took a final deep breath before knocking three times on the door. Yeonjun could tell the boy was nervous, Soobin's fingers playing with the fabric of his shirt. It wasn't long until the door opened.

"Hello?"

The second the woman's eyes landed on Soobin, her smile slowly faded. She kept the door in her grasp, as if she wanted the right to close it at a second's notice. Soobin wanted to say something, but no matter how much he tried to get a word to pass his lips, nothing would come out.

"Soobin. It's okay." Yeonjun was about to move in and comfort him when another figure came to the door.

"Who is it, honey?"

A new man came up behind the woman, looking over her shoulder to see Soobin standing there. His expression was blank, not allowing Soobin to have any gauge of how they both felt now that he was at their door. His mind began to race, quickly thinking that this was all a mistake.

"S-Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." Soobin turned away, ready to run off before the woman's hand gripped his wrist lightly. His head looked back in shock, ready to be yelled at.

"Wait. Please. We ..." The woman looked back at the man behind her. "... we were hoping you'd stop by. Please, come in."

The woman opened the front door fully, Soobin slowly entering the house. To say he was nervous was an understatement, the events that happened the last time he was here still plaguing his mind. He heard the front door close behind him, the woman gesturing to the couch in the living room.

"Please, sit."

Soobin smiled nervously, slowly moving to sit down. He hadn't even realized Yeonjun had sat down next to him until the boy place a hand on his shoulder. Soobin quickly turned at the touch, smiling at the boy who only gave him encouragement. After the couple sat down across from Soobin, the boy tried to speak up.