Olivia knocks on the door to peters apartment, after a minute May answers the door, "hi, Olivia right?"

"Yes that's me" Olivia smiles, "is Peter here by any chance, my dad fired him and was really harsh on him so I just came to apologise."

"You don't need to apologise that your father fired him" May tells her.

"I just feel bad" Olivia shrugs.

"He's in his room" May states.

"Thanks" Olivia says as she walks away to peters room, she takes a deep breath before knocking.

"Come in" Peter yells, Olivia pushes the door open and Peter is shocked to see her stood there, "hey."

"Hi" Olivia smiles, "I just came to apologise."

"For?" Peter questions, "it better not be for what happened."

"It is" Olivia sighs, peter looks down, "I'm sorry Peter."

"You don't need to apologise" Peter tells her.

"Yes I do" Olivia says, "I'm sorry for what happened. You don't deserve this Peter."

"I did that for you" Peter states, "I did it so you wouldn't get killed and getting the suit took off me was the cost."

"But it shouldn't have been" Olivia sighs, "my father went way too hard on you" Peter goes to speak but Olivia stops him, "No. No. No. Peter don't try to convince me I do need to be here."

"Listen Olivia" peter interrupts, "you don't need to be here because it wasn't your fault your father did what he did. I told him the truth. I dragged you along, I could've got you killed."

"It's always about you isn't it?" Olivia scoffs, "I could've done this, I did that. Well let's make it about me shall we, I don't give a shit if it was your fault. I would die for you Peter if it meant no one else would die."

"You know what you're problem is?" Peter questions standing up and approaching Olivia only being a few centimetres away from her, "your a slacker. You say you want things but you're never willing to work for it. You never make the sacrifice! You think you're just gonna charm your way through everything. Just like your father."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Olivia asks, "you wanna tell me I don't make the sacrifice, do you wanna tell me what I've been doing the whole time I've been in this shit hole! You know what don't bother, I don't have time to deal with your bullshit" Olivia sighs, she walks over to peters window, "Goodbye Parker" she jumps out and shoots a beam swinging to the roof.

Peter walks out into an empty hallway and sees Liz, "Hey."

"Hey" liz smiles.

"I thought you had calculus fifth period" peter says.

"Yeah, I was just doing some homecoming stuff" Liz tells him.

Peter approaches Liz, "Hey, look, I just wanted to apologize about the whole Decathlon thing. I really-"

"It's fine" Liz shrugs, "Last week, Decathlon was the most important thing, but then I almost died."

"No, I, I just mean that" Peter stutters, "it was not cool, especially because I like you."

"I know" Liz says.

Peter stares at her, shocked, "You do?"

"You're terrible at keeping secrets" Liz tells him.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised" peter chuckles. An awkward moment. They look at each other, "I got to get to class, but, I'd say we should hang out, but I'm gonna be in detention forever, but, I guess you already have a date to homecoming."