The white horse

Christian pov

She watches out the window as some horses grazed on the grass, I wonder what she's thinking? Does she have any memories of me?

She feeezes when I put my hand on her shoulder " don't panic morgan, would you like me to take you to see the horses"

She smiled " yes please!"

Her smile warmed me, I held my hand next to her she looked down and immediately held it.

I lead her out into the hallway where I bumped into Harper " you should be ashamed shooting dylan in the foot.. oh sorry morgan. How are you?"

Morgan looked confused " I'm ok thank you. Christians taking me to see the horses" she beamed with excitement, it's strange because horses never interested her beforehand.

" I'll speak to you later" I waved Harper off and carried on walking to the back door leading to the garden, passing the lounge I seen Dylan with his foot up bandaged, looking down on his phone, i don't think he seen us but I ignored him anyway and carried on walking with morgan.

We was stood outside the stables " which one do you want to see first?"

She looked At them all with admiration " oh the white one is beautiful. Do they have a name"

We walked up the darcy " yes darcy she's called. My mother named her"

She grinned " oh my she's just magnificent"

I passed her a horse brush and comb, she looked at me confused " brush her" I led her hand into the stable and shown her, she went right ahead and combed her. Her smile grew wider and wider.

My phone buzzed it was Matteo
" not a good time this better be good"

" Christian. The Cocaines not here. Only weapons"

" find out what's going on. Keep me updated"

Heads will roll if I find out my cocaine has been taken.

She looked beautiful as the combed the horse humming to herself, she seemed somewhat happy.

" are you ok Morgan? Are you happy?"

She stopped she looked at me " I might not remember you but I have a feeling we have a deeper connection. My babys dad.. I can't remember his name"

" Dylan" I reminded her.

" yes dylan, I feel no connection to him. Please tell me was me and you together at some point? I feel a pull to you like.. I don't know like I'm suppose to be with you... I'm happy right now with these horses"

I don't know how to respond to her I feel put on the spot, " morgan. Me and you well... we.. we we're suppose to marry"

She looked at me eyes wide " oh.. ok.. what happened?"

I shrug " you.. welll.. you had a one night stand with dylan... and that's why your pregnant.. morgan.. I do love you. I'll wait forever for you to remember me or learn to feel the same"

She held her hand to her mouth in shock " I'm so sorry.. Christian.. please forgive me" she looked to the floor cheeks red with embarrassment.

" no no it's ok Morgan.. we were on a break" I lied I didn't want her to feel like it was her fault " we split for some time so I could carry on with work.. don't worry it was a mutual thing.. and I accept the baby" I lied again, I didn't want her to know she slept with my brother behind my back, and I don't know if I have accepted the baby yet... truth be told Iv not thought that far.

I wanted to change the subject fast! " are you hungry?"

She grinned " I'm starving! Can we have pancakes?"

Ahh she'd not lost the taste for pancakes she'd always loved them.

" come on" I grabbed her hand and lead her back inside to the kitchen, I pulled out a chair and motioned for her to sit down.

" I'll make you some of my finest fluffy pancakes" I smiled.

I texted Matteo and asked him for an update on the shipment. I'll have to head down to the docks if needed. I still need to focus on the mafia but I think I'll balance it between getting morgan to know me better and running the mafia with Matteo he's a great help knows what he's doing.