I will do no such thing

I paced my room fuming with his arrogance nature how dare he? Being forced to marry that cretin will be hell, I'd much rather sell my soul to the devil.

A loud knock made me groan in frustration " what!?" I snapped still pacing my room cursing a few swear words.

" ouch what's pissed you off?"

I turned my head so fast it nearly snapped " Chloe!!"

She beamed " in the flesh hunni"

I ran to her and flung my arms around her " why are you here? Not that I'm not happy to see you but still.. whats up?"

" well Christian contacted me to offer me a job working for you both. So here i am. Iv got a number of training and I'm a pretty good sniper not as good as Charlie but I'm good" she grinned

" wait you know Charlie?"

" yes of course! I also know Matteo and Emma as you know.. but I'm yet to meet Christian. Judging by you cursing his name he's in the dog house?"

" oh Chloe you have no idea"

No door barged open " I'm sorry to interfere In whatever this.. is... but I need to speak to Morgan.. maid you may leave" Christian said eyeing me and Chloe.

Chloe looked fuming " Christian I believe? I'm no maid I'm Chloe you employed me.. remember"

Realisation crossed his face " oh yes Morgan's friend. Iv heard you're a good soldier and close to Morgan so I figured you'd be good at your job while also protecting Morgan.. speaking of, please leave us Chloe I need to speak to.. my Wife"

Chloe waved me off and I glared at Christian " what now?"

" sit Morgan.. I know how we are but what I'm about to tell you may rip your heart out"

I folded my hands over my chest " no I think I'll stand.. go on"

" we are to marry In two days time"

I scoffed " I will do no such thing"

" if you want Dylan to live you will do as I say"

I scowled how dare he?

" whatever. I'm busy" I shoulder bared passed him to go find Chloe, she had become my bestfriend I need her I need to vent and to cry to her, I hate my life..

I passed by Mia and dylan arm in arm, I heard Dylan hush her, as I approached them I seen Mia hand on stomach grinning at me, sup does the sly bitch need a shit? Shit out all her bullshit.

I stopped right in front of them" something funny Mia? Do you want me to blow your fucking brains out. I'm not in the mood. Do not look at me like your any superior than me, your merely a gang leaders daughter, whereas I am the queen of this fucking mafia now back the fuck down or so help me god I'll kill you quicker then you can say dylan" I glared at her and bumped into them both, I seen dylan look at me shocked, this is what her and that fucking devil Christian do to me.

As I walked away I looked back and seen dylan watching me my heart crushed to see him with her, I can't handle this. I just need them to leave, like now.

I found Chloe in the kitchen sat eating chatting to Karen, I walked in I couldn't stop the tears I was heart broken, truly. Forced to marry the devil and sit back watching the Man i love with another.

" Chloe" is all I managed to say before I turned into a Blubbering mess, she grabbed hold of me before I fell to the floor " it hurts"

" Karen. Please could you leave us for a minute"

" what's happened"

" I I I can't watch dylan be with... her.. with Mia"

Chloe held me tighter " I know hunni. I know how much you love him but we've been through this your marrying Christian next year. You know what's expected of you"

Fuck what's expected of me I can't sit back and be a good little mafia wife to that devil! Forced to love him.

" that's just it" I said crying looking at Chloe through my tears filled lashes. " I'm marrying him in a few days"

I told Chloe the story of what me and dylan did, she was shocked she knows it's frowned upon in the mafia world to do something like that. But nonetheless she reassured and calmed me down.

" please can I speak with you Chloe, dear. I hope your okay Morgan. I'll catch up with you Shortly sweetheart" she gave me a small smile.

I wiped away my tears and stuffed my face with Karen's gorgeous cookies, comforting eating will sort me out. I internally Mmm'ed at these cookies Karen always did bake the best cookies.

Dylan's pov

Seeing and hearing her heartbroken has destroyed me, I do not love Mia my heart is and always will he with Morgan, unfortunately Iv got myself in a bit of a pickle when Mia arrived we had a drunken night of sex and now she's pregnant, it's a big no no to have a child in the mafia before marriage so it's been rushed through for in a few days time, I figured Christian had told her, and thats why she reached as such when she seen Mia, she's such a badass now the way she spoken to mia, but she deserved it I see the way mia flaunts her sly smirk to Morgan, if she's not careful mia will get hurt, Morgan Is a whole new person since training.

Christian had threatened me with Morgan's life, said he'd kill her and make it look like suicide if I didn't leave with mia, it kills me but in order to protect Morgan I need to leave. I just hope she knows I love her with every inch of me and I hope by leaving for Italy I protect her life. My love for her will always be strong, and I wish it was different.

One day it maybe be different.