Plan A

Dylan pov

" so you believe us now Christian?"
I said while stood outside of stans cell

" yes go on let's get the ball rolling. But if you prove me right not to trust this.. billionaire. I'll personally kill you both.. no fucks given.. Koppisch? "

We all walked into stans sell " we've got proposition for you"

He looked up and raised an eyebrow " and why should I help you ay dear nephews?"

Christian walked up to him " because dear uncle if you don't I get to kill Sebastian In front of you.
So it seems someone as kidnapped morgan. We need you to go undercover as Of his men gain his trust and get insight as to wear she is. We know who's taken her but not where she is"

Stan laughed " you mafia leaders don't know where morgan is? Thought you were big bad mafia leaders?"

Christian grabbed his gun and held it to his head " carry on old man "

I jumped to grab his gun " calm down brother. Stan Colin Johnson billionaire has taken her. Will you do it?"

" my father is a very wealthy Man. Money talks. Trust me. We won't find her. Ever. We need help"

" and if I help you. We both go free"

" if you hurt me or my family again. We won't hesitate to kill you this time. Me and Christian will personally kill you both. Understood?"

Stan looks around at the men " do it dad" Sebastian shouts from the other room.

He nods " then I'll do it"

We untie Stan and get to work discussing our plan, we figured out it could take a few weeks for stan to make it to where Morgan is, the billionaire doesn't trust easy. It's going to be a hard task getting her back.

" right now the plans gone over. Stan toull stay in a guest bedroom. Don't try anything we will just kill Seb and also there's cameras and guards around 24/7. Let's get to work"

I need to my room to text the unknown number, when I read the text my heart nearly stops, Morgan's gone mute and isn't speaking to anyone, we need to hurry and find her, it's breaking her. She's at breaking point.

*****

It's been six weeks now, stans working for the billionaire but he's been tasked with finding Morgan's mother, whoever gets information can go to the house, luckily for us Chloe knows some hope of where she is, fingers crossed Stan makes it to the house.

Christian and I have stopped speaking since he found out her baby is mine, he's been working with Stan to get information what we'll do what she's back i don't know, it's not just her who needs protection it's my unborn child I need to worry about.