(Dating Macy!!) Christmas + New year special

Start from the beginning

If you don't like singing- Macy takes you to the orphanage so that she could introduce you to the kids. As she watches you interact with the kids happily/ awkwardly, she smiles to herself and felt that you were going to be the one she would be happiest with.

When you realized your feelings for her-

Macy doesn't live with Adrien. She lives alone. You guys are having a sleepover and she takes you to the roof. As you talked and watched the stars, a certain comment you made caused her to laugh. Keep in mind that Macy was known as the cold beauty for a reason. When you heard her laugh so freely and smile at you, you instantly knew she was someone special to you.

She gets jealous before you guys date-

You both were in school and Macy was planning to ask you to spend the rest of the day at her house that day so she went looking for you. That's when she saw you standing with Mari, talking. Mari and you seemed to be having a really fun conversation and the more she saw you get along with her, the more annoyed she felt. She quickly walked over to you and pulled you away. 

"I'm just gonna borrow her for now", She quickly told Mari out courtesy. Macy was jealous, but that doesn't mean she was going to be really rude to the one she was jealous of. She knew that was just immature.

"Mace? what's wrong?", You asked, worried. 

"Nothing... I just wanted to ask if you want to hang out with me today", She smiled back at you, not wanting to worry you. That didn't fool you though, as you knew her better than almost anyone. 

"I would love to! let's do something to cheer you up!", You agreed since you wanted to cheer her up. You guys spent the rest of the day together and Macy started smiling happily again. 

Her favorite Colour on you-

Grey, pastel pink, and black

How she asks you out-

It was valentines day and Macy knew that if it wasn't today, it was never. Taking a deep breath, she called her assistant to make arrangements. She got you a bouquet of flowers and loads of chocolates. Macy really had no idea what you'd like so she tried to follow Anna's advice and kept it simple. Macy designed a pendant for you by staying up the night before. It was half a heart for you and the other half for her. 

After preparing all this, she called you and asked if you could meet her at her house. You agreed and came over only to see Macy in a beautiful dress that you like, standing in the garden with a bouquet, a gift, and chocolates. 

"yn, The more time I spend with you, the more I fall for you. I'm not really good at his so I'll come right out and say it. Yn! Will you go out with me?", Macy finally asked. The usually confident woman was standing in front of you like a shy schoolgirl, afraid of rejection. She had a blush on her face and by the looks of it, seemed to be worried if her words were a bit too cringe for your liking. 

Watching her, you felt yourself smile unconsciously and a small giggle left your lips as a blush crawled up your cheeks. 

"I would love to!", You replied with a smile as you accepted her bouquet and chocolates. Macy had the brightest smile on her face. She looked just like a kid who received the happiest surprise. 

"Here! let me help you wear it!", She eagerly offered as she reached out to help you wear the necklace. You allowed her and Macy fixed it beautifully on your neck. (Boys can wear necklaces!)

"Thank you", You smiled. 

"Anything for you", Macy smiled back.

Her Nickname for you-