Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: *to Ash* Ash did you brought the black overgrown chicken here?

Ash: Nope. *cracks his fists* Whatever it is, it might be attracted to the other students came here in the first place.

Yupia: Well let's advance together, we must help the others.

Church: Also one more thing, give them our modified ear piece. So that we can have full communication with the team.

Y/N nodded in agreement before he opens a compartment on his suit and gives it to Yupia and Ash. It's small but it's way more secured communications and made of nano technology as well.

Y/N: Here have this, so we can have full communications

Ash and Yupia takes it and places it on their ears, and there Church starts speaking up.

Church: *coms* Test mic check! This is Church speaking!

Ash: *surprised* Woah, so this the person that Y/N referring to?

Y/N: *chuckles and nods* My personal AI companion, but nonetheless are you all ready?

Yupia: *nods* Always, what's next now?

Church: *coms* Well the said overgrown black chicken and a bigger Deathstalker scorpion Grimm is somewhat approaching near the cliffs. Where the others are in right now.

Y/N: You heard him, I go out first. You guys follow up and try looking ways to slow them down.

Y/N commanded before he forms his suit again and flies off first away from the temple with the relic as well.

Y/N: All right Church show me what you got

Church: The Deathstalker is approaching the Cliffs. And better hurry up, the little red is on the move and tries to take the deathstalker on!

Y/N: Oh you got to be s#itting me!

He flies off faster to the cliffs to prevent any harm or danger coming towards the others. His warrior instincts are kicking in very well.