Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Yupia: *nods* That's makes us 3. I wonder who's our final team mate...

Y/N: Mhm, we shall see. For now, let's go to the temple and get what's inside of it.

Yupia nods in agreement as Y/N jumps out first and lands on the temple. Y/N uses his dual swords, preparing for any battle. To their surprise, they heard something crashing in the temple.

Church: Hey look it's Ash. He's pretty daring.

And right on cue they see Ash on top of a Deathstalker Grimm with his lightning scythe. He slows down the Grimm before slicing it's tail and body together with flawlessness before stepping down in the temple.

Ash: Mhm, this is it I suppose.

Ash disappears his lightning scythe, before seeing Y/N and Yupia all together coming in the temple as well. He hummed and chuckles to himself and walks to the trio.

Ash: Hello again Y/N and Yupia. *nods* Room for one more?

Y/N: *chuckles* we are a complete team now, and if your gonna ask where's our 3rd member we talk about it later.

Yupia: For now, what's the relics in this temple?

Ash: Well... Chess pieces but different colors...?

Ash said unsurely as he pointed at the chess pieces on the temple. Y/N perks up as he sees the chess pieces, but they were coated with diamond colors or some sort.

Y/N: Diamonds huh?

Y/N: Diamonds huh?

Yupia: The headmaster have some weird relics thats for sure.

Ash hummed and takes the rook piece. Yupia grabs the queen piece while Y/N have some internal thoughts.

Y/N: Well, looks like the so called headmaster is using his own students for his own game against Salem.

Church: No wonder why your mother has trust issues with him.

Y/N: That's the gist of it I think... Well, we just form a allegiance, we are not on his side. We aren't some pawns for his game.

Church: Atta boy.

Y/N grabs his Diamond King chess piece before hearing a huge Nevermore in the air.