If It Ain't One Thing.

Start from the beginning

Design my own dress or just pick a dress that's already made? Decisions decisions...

I looked over the balcony and watched people walk on the beach. I also saw people on the walkway that stretched near the beach.

It leads to a market. I think I wanna go before we leave.

As a few seconds passed, my eyes wandered.

"What the..." I said as I immediately cut my head towards two people.

I saw a man talking with one of his hands, and a girl standing in front of him talking.

This looks just like Chris, and I hate to say it... but, it looks like he's talking to that girl.

Please tell me my eyes are fooling me right now. I just know my fiancé isn't still talking to this idiot. Ontop of that, what is she doing out here in Mexico!?

My blood slowly began to boil....

Is this why he left the room?? To sneak away with her? What is going on here?

Chris' POV:

"You shouldn't be here! You need to leave!" I semi-yelled at her as she continued to talk.

"Chris, I don't think you wanna yell at me right now. I can make or break your engagement... you choose." She said crossing her arms as I used my free hand to run my hand across my head out of frustration.

"What are you talking about?! I've done nothing with you. I haven't cheated on her with you or anything so stop the cap."

"She's not gonna believe you..." She said as I closed my eyes.

"Bro, I promise you if you mess this up for me...."

"Chris, your fiancé publicly humiliated me, she destroyed my car, and you thought you could just cut me off? After everything we shared? I thought we were cool." She said as I began to walk off.

"Yo ass is crazy. Stay away from me and my fiancé. You think cause you near us in Mexico that I won't have yo ass arrested the second you touch down in the states? Think again." I said continuing to walk away.

"Tread lightly Chris... you'll be seeing me again." She said as I stuck up my middle finger with my back turned.

I don't know what she thinks she has on me, but I have not touched that girl or been with her at all since Jay and I fixed things. I swear.

I can't tell Jay that she's here because then she's gonna think that I have something to do with it.

Nothing can screw up this engagement. I mean that shit. I don't know what I will do. We've come this far and I finally popped the question. If this gets messed up, then I'm done for good.

Moments Later:

I walked in the villa to music playing.

"Now what you in a rush for?
What, you tryna meet your maker, darling?
Or are you runnin' out of time, huh?
But time ain't even real, you really need to chill"

I heard Summer Walker's Insane continue to play as I walked around quietly.

Jay wasn't in the bed, and the balcony door was open.

I set the bag down, and I felt small hands wrap around my torso from behind.

"Welcome back my love..." She said softly as I flashed a smile.

"Wassup babe... I bought you some things from the market nearby."

She came around to face me, and she smiled from ear to ear.