Your Awake!

Max jumped

With Phoebe

Phoebe jumped up and started using her telekinesis to lift max up, the doctors were amazed. It was like Phoebe was some sort of guardian angel or something. The doctors say they saw a flash of light and some of them say they seen Phoebe with wings. But we will never know. After she did that she seemed weak and fell backwards shutting her eyes. She wasn't dead, just weak and tired, it had drained all the energy out of her.
As soon as max got lifted back up to the rooftop he didn't know what had happened, he wasn't using his telekinesis. All of a sudden it hit him. He ran to his house immediately and jumped in the thundervan. He wad on his way to Metroburg. On the way there he said "please be awake over" and over again
When he arrived at the hospital he checked in and then before he knew it he was knocking on phoebes door.
One of the doctor opened it.
Phoebe opened her eyes.
Phoebe: h-hello...
She sounded weak.
Max:shhh. Thank you, I'm proud of you. You are one powerful girl.
Phoebe smiled softly.
Max: what kind of injuries does she have?
Doctor: she has a lot. She has a broken wrist on her left arm, looks like she got stabbed on the right.
She has a bunch of bruises around her stomach. But there is also a huge wound on her stomach. She has a broken foot and a lot of cut, scratches, and bruises on her legs. And I think you can tell what the rest are. They haven't healed either. It will take a while for them to heal because of the villains power. Turns out he had 2 powers.
Max: I'm so sorry I wasn't able to save you. I wanted to be your hero... but turns out your mine.
Max gave her a very small gentle hug so that way he doesn't hurt her.
Nurse: I'll call your parents.
Max set down and put his hand on her bed. Phoebe tried to move her hand on top of his

Soon after.

Her family came through the door.
Hank was holding axel and barb was holding London.
Billy: I'm so glad your awake! I missed you and max wouldn't smile! Once you went into the hospital everything changed.
Nora: yea! We missed you a lot. We love you.
Phoebe: I l-l-love y-yo-
Max: shhhh. Don't hurt yourself trying to say something.

Hank: we're glad your awake.
Barb: glad hank? My poor baby!!
Axel: mommy!!
London: your awake! Yayyy!
Phoebe smiled gently.
Barb: when can we take her home?
Nurse: you can in a few minutes. Let me just check her out.
They put Phoebe ina wheel chair then barb took her into the bathroom to help change her clothes. She put on some baggy and comfortable clothing.
Barb: we're gonna wash your hair when we get home.
The came out of the bathroom and then barb let max push her wheel chair.

At home
When max pushed her wheel chair they had to get her up the stairs some how.
Barb: what are we gonna d-
Max gently picked Phoebe up and started heading up the stairs.
Barb: I guess we could do that.
Barbie picked up the wheel chair and started going up the stairs as well.

Max placed Phoebe in her bed. Barb finally made it up the stairs. She put her wheelchair next to her bed.
Barb: I'll let you have a second with your sister.
Max: so do you feel any better
Phoebe shakes her head since she can barely talk.
Max: uh so the superhero dance is 1 month away. Its really formal. It gonna be in a ballroom. Anyways Do you know what your gonna wear?
Phoebe shakes her head once again
Max: Im gonna be the one pushing you in your wheel chair.
Phoebe smiled, she was happy her twin brother was gonna be with her all night.
Max: are you ok with having a short or long dress?
Phoebe smiled and nodded

Max: here's a few options. I'll send them to you

 I'll send them to you

Phoebe tried to type "their beautiful"

The sun was setting and max was still taking to Phoebe.

Phoebe started to shut her eyes. She was really tired

Max: just go to sleep dweebs.

Phoebe shut her eyes and was almost asleep
Max went to his lair and grabbed a couple of blankets and pillows
He went back into phoebes room and and placed them on her couch
He turned off the lights and went to sleep