Panic attack.

(Phoebes panic attacks can come out if no where or be caused by something else)
Phoebe POV
It was the first day of the school year... It was Monday. The week had just started and max was pulling another prank on Bradford. This time he put the superhero glue on his chair. Bradford came running out of his office in front of everyone with a chair stuck to his butt yelling "MAX THUNDERMAN" everyone laughed at him. Including me. It was hilarious. You can't blame me.
And when max used his telekinesis to tip it off well let's just say some of his pants got ripped off.

During lunch
Max got in a fight

Max got in a fight and Phoebe can't stand yelling you might be wondering how is she a superhero? Well these types of fights are different. She used to get bullied and she would get yelled at all the time by students and teachers even her friends would yell and make fun of her. But fighting crime is different. It's saving the world. And its not just saving the world, its saving the world to with your best friend

Phoebe POV
I walked into the cafeteria only to see max was in a fight. Before I knew it I couldn't breath., I was shaking, and everything was blurry. I dropped onto my knees struggling to breath. Cherry isn't here to help me this time.
(Normally Cherry would be the one to help)
It only got worse. I put my hand on my chest not realizing how much I was shaking. I tried to calm down but the yelling only made it worse. Suddenly max seen me. He tried to run towards me but the guy wouldn't let him go. From not being able to catch my breath. I passed out. The last words I heard were "NO!! MY SISTER"
While Phoebe was passed out .
once max screamed everyone looked towards me.
Max used his telekinesis to drop a glass cup on his head then he ran towards Phoebe. He picked Phoebe up and before he could blink everyone surround him. He wasn't able to get to the nurses office so he thought "to make them get out my my way I'll send one to the nurses" he used telekinesis once again and made one hit his head on the wall. His head started bleeding and everyone went towards him. Max was still holding Phoebe and running down the stairs to the nurses. "Don't worry your gonna be ok. I wish I had gotten over there sooner to help with the panic attack" he said. He thought to himself "god damnit this is all my fault. If I just used my powers sooner I could have helped her. Plus it was my fault getting into a fight anyways" even if none of it was his fault he would think that.

Max pov
Wait. What if they find her cuts. I'll make up an excuse. Is "we went exploring the woods at night" a good one? Eh who cares I'll use it anyways

At the nurses

Nurse: Hello young man what seems to be the- oh my! Lay her down please! Right here!! She doesn't seem to have a fever. Do you know what happened?
Max: she passed out from a panic attack and I couldn't get to her fast enough.
Nurse: she will be fine but who are you to her?
Max: oh uh I'm her twin brother
Nurse: oh... do you also have attacks?
Max: nope
Nurse: oh
Max: what is it
Nurse: it's just very rare that one twin has attacks and the other doesn't
(Nurse starts taking her bandage off)
Nurse: oh my what's this from
Max: At night we went the woods exploring
Thoughts ^ crap I totally messed that up
*uses freeze breath on nurse ^