Facts About "The Lost Panacea" & What Next to Expect

Oh well, that's a mouthful. Although I couldn't resist typing, "What Next to Expect." Enjoyed the way the word rhymes and tastes in my mouth.

What I'm about to do here is self-explanatory. I'm going to express my inspirations about this book and give a sneak-peek about what's coming next (Not a sequel... Something totally different).

Here we share. (Couldn't resist the rhyme, buhaha)

FACTS ABOUT THE LOST PANACEA

♣This book was written on impulse. Watching an epic movie named, "Jungle Cruise," starring Dwayne Johnson, I was instantly inspired.

♣ It was completed under a week, but I faced some issues with the cover. Thanks to @PurplecatCritters, I jumped past that obstacle as graceful as a Maneless Bush Lion.

♣ The word, "Panacea" simply happened to cross my mind without an elaborate knowledge on the topic and here we are; a book-worthy title which earned me first place in the Best Title category in the Naughty List Hall of Fame.

♣ Do you know that at the beginning of this book, I dedicated it to my Mom who's got no clue I wrote this? I'm proud of her over and over again.

♣ Do you know that the best readers of this book are so much that I have a hard time selecting who should be the overall? *Sighs* I think every reader here is. Thank you all for your votes, critics, kindness, support and readership. You guys are the best out there.

♣ Do you know that every chapter has its summary (some in haikus) written underneath? Just for the Tracies amongst us *winks*

♣A sequel? Yeah, you read that right. Did you also hear me saying, I have not started writing yet? Thanks for sharing the power of clairaudience with me.

WHAT NEXT TO EXPECT IN 2022

Hehe. You can start voting for the next book right from here. Te apprecios

What do you think about the cover?