"Dude, you want to be a high school dropout?" Ned interrupts.

"I am so far beyond high school right now" Peter smiles.

"Parker, my office" the principal says.

Olivia slams her locker and starts to walk to her first period class but can't, she feels like there's an invisible wall between her and that classroom and she can't do it, that she'll never be able to do it.

She runs her hand through her hair but can't seem to move, she turns around and leaves the school making sure no one sees her before making her way back home.

Olivia closes the door to her apartment and slides down it, she hides her face in her knees as she resists the urge to scream cry or smash everything in her apartment.

She feels like she's screwed everything up, like she'll never get back to the way she was, after so many near deaths being her fault she can't seem to get back in her normal headspace.

At detention. A video plays, featuring Captain America. He pulls up a chair and sits, "So. You got detention. You screwed up" Peter sighs and bites his lip in frustration, "You know what you did was wrong. The question is, how are you gonna make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool. But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years, the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules" The classroom is sparsely filled with students. Michelle is sitting in a seat behind Peter. Peter sighs again and stands up forcefully, "We all know what's right. We all know what's wrong. Next time those turkeys try to convince you of something you know is wrong."

Peter gets up and marches out past Michelle. Coach Wilson is slouching at a desk, "Hey, where you going? Get back here" coach Wilson looks over to Michelle, "Why are you here? You don't even have detention."

"Oh, I know" Michelle shrugs, "I just like coming here to sketch people in crisis" Michelle holds up a sketch depicting Coach Wilson, "Heh. It's you."

In the empty hallway, Peter lifts a row of lockers off the ground, revealing a hidden space beneath. He grabs a bottle of web fluid and lowers the lockers. Peter throws the bottle up in the air, and catches it again.

Arriving home, Peter peeks in the front door, "May?" He checks the living room, which looks empty.

Peter is wearing normal clothes over his suit and lounging in his desk chair, "Hey, Karen. What's up?"

"Hey, Peter" Karen says, "How was your Spanish quiz?"

"Listen, I was wondering if you could help me" Peter says, "I'm trying to figure out who the guys under the bridge were that night, but I mean, I can only kind of remember part of a license plate."

"I can run facial recognition on the footage of that encounter" Karen tells him.

A string of data appears in front of Peter's eyes, "Footage?"

"Yes, Peter. I record everything you see" Karen states.

"Everything?" Peter questions.

"Everything" Karen repeats.

"Like all the time?" Peter asks.

"It's called the Baby Monitor Protocol" Karen tells him.

Peter throws away his pen in irritation, "Yeah, of course it is. Yeah, just roll it back to last Friday."