"Alright, I'll do it. I think Boot is trying to get back at me because I rejected him." Harry grumbled.

Hannah laughed.

"Probably. Come on, let's do this thang!" she responded, making jazz hands.

Harry rolled his eyes and followed her into the club.

'What's the worst that could happen?' he thought.

(Time Skip brought to you by Tokyo Ghoul)

Draco was not happy.

Today had been utter trash so far. First his car had broken down on his way to work and he had to settle for a taxi with a very irritating driver, not that he minded but still. When he finally got to work, he was overloaded until later in the day when someone tried to kill him...again. Then he got a call from his mother who had bothered him about finding a mate again. To top it all off, he had a meeting with Smith. He hated his guts and he usually wouldn't have to do something like this, but Nott was out of town.

Smith had organized the meeting at one of the many clubs he owned. He normally avoided that kind of place. He hated people and greatly dislike places that were so crowded.

He pulled his Lamborghini in front of the club, a frown already set on his face. His right hand, Blaise, had a rather amused look on his face. He folded his hands and glared at the club for a good minute before the dark-skinned Italian spoke up.

"Are we going to go in or are you going to keep glaring at the entrance all night long?" he asked.

Draco huffed and sighed.

"I honestly do not want to dignify that question with an answer." He sneered, "Come on let's get this over with."

Blaise smirked and followed the blonde into the club.

(A little while later)

They had only been there for a few minutes and Draco was already glaring at Smith. They were seated in the VIP Lounge away from the noise of the crowd. Zacharias Smith was seated across him, several of associates flanking his sides. Draco narrowed his eyes at the man.

"If I recall correctly, which I do Smith," Draco hissed, "you asked me for a loan last year, with promise of interest and returns, so tell me where the fuck my money is."

The man gulped inaudibly. Draco sat up and tilted his head to the side in question.

"I unfortunately do not have it at this time, I apologize." Smith answered with a stoic look on his face.

The silence following Zacharias' response was oppressive. Draco's right eye twitched. Blaise could tell his friend was ready to blow his fuse and probably Smith with it. He decided to diffuse the situation. He reached for his glass and emptied the drink.

"hey, how about some drinks huh?" he offered with a light hearted tone.

Smith internally thanked the dark haired man. he motioned for a waiter to come.

Meanwhile Blaise subtly tapped Draco on the knee. The blonde faced him, his face was blank but his eyes were already burning with irritation. He gave his friend a warning look that had the other male rolling his eyes.

While they waited for the drinks, Draco took out his phone. He was bored and utterly annoyed. Normally, he would never have to deal with scum like Smith. He honestly missed his third hand at times like these. Nott would have probably been able to convince the idiot to pay up. How Nott dealt with these fools he honestly did not know. They had barely gone anywhere in the meeting and he felt like shooting alpha with the gun he had in his pocket.