"Evelyn!"

"What?"

"Your hands are cold! Why aren't you wearing gloves in this weather?"

I take her hands in-between mine and rub, hoping to create some warmth for her.

"Daenerys let me be-"

"No. You have been trying to carry everything on your own two shoulders for too long, Evelyn."

I say with determination, swiftly standing and pulling her up as she looks like she wants wants protest.

"You're breaking... You've pushed yourself too far, my love."

"I just..."

She pauses, releasing a shakey breath, closing her eyes tightly while squeezing my hands.

"I feel myself slipping. Every moment I'm away from you, I feel like I lose myself..."

Her eyes become teary as she finally crashes, leaning her face into my shoulder as her body shakes.

"Come on, love. Come to our tent."

I whisper through a teary breath, almost dragging her along with me to out tent back in the camp. Several of my people look on in confusion and I glare at them all for the judgment. They all immediately go back to whatever they are doing as I open up our tent, pulling her inside.

The tent is lit by candles and our small bed is covered in furs. I immediately pull her to the bed, making her sit down as I kneel in front of her, looking her in her beautiful violet eyes.

"I need to tell you something, Evelyn.."

Her brow arches in confusion and there's worry in her eyes.

"What is it?"

Evelyn asks and I look away for a moment, sighing heavily.

"Promise me that you won't hate me."

"I will never hate you, Daenerys."

Her eyes hold a promise in them through the silent tears and I release a shakey breath, clearing my throat.

"As you know the saying, "When a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin to see which side they will fall on: greatness or madness.""

I pause for a moment.

"I feel like I'm slipping as well.."

I feel my shoulders shake as her hands squeeze mine tighter, nothing but love and care in her eyes.

"I won't lie and say that you're not. I know that the two of us are broken pieces. But do you know why we work?"

Evelyn asks through tears and there is the softest of small smiles on her lips.

"Because no matter how far one of us falls, the other will always be there to help us up. We are one, you and I. From the moment I saw your eyes after the Whispering Woods, we were bound as one."

I release a teary chuckle, smiling brightly at her sweet words as she moves away from the bed, kneeling on the ground with me.

"I know I'm not the easiest person to be around, especially during times of war. You could dislike me, hate me at times, if you wish. But the love we share is immortal. It goes on."

She whispers softly and I smile, kissing her with all the love I can muster as she can only do the same. We laugh and cry at the same time in the kiss, looking like complete and utter lovestruck fools but it does not matter.

Our love is immortal.

Evelyn slowly stands with her arms around my waist as I rest mine around her shoulders, pressing my face into her warm chest as we shift around in the slowest of dances. One of calmness and love.

"And she never wanted to leave...
Never wanted to leave...
Never wanted to leave..."

Her soft words slip out in a beautiful and calm tone as we rock back and forth in a gentle dance.

"They danced through the day
And into the night through the snow that swept through hall...
From winter to summer and winter again
'Til the walls did crumble and fall..."

We come to a stop and I open my eyes, leaning away from her chest and tilt my head up to look into hers. Evelyn's violet eyes connect with mine, sharing and understanding and love that could compare to no other.

"I never want to leave.."

I whisper to finish the last line of the song of my long gone relatives who had been swept away by the flames of Summerhall. Evelyn leans her head against mine as we both close our eyes.

"I love you, Daenerys.."

"I love you, Evelyn.."

We both whisper at the same time and I feel myself chuckle as she does as well. I relax into her embrace, feeling myself let go of all the worries of the coming and past wars, the politics and the game of thrones. All of it can be swept away by the winds of the cold white winter.

For I have the love of my life holding me in her arms. The world will fade away but our love will always remain.

Always.

~~~~~

~~~~~
A/N

That was a really sweet chapter. So Dany and Evelyn are both a little mad if you couldn't tell throughout the story, especially Evelyn, but they complete each other.

Would be a real shame to see the Realm bleed if one of them happened to die.

Jokes aside, (or am I joking?) I really hope you guys and gals like this chapter. If you did, consider leaving some feedback to help me improve my work?

Thank you all for reading!!!