Chapter 16

The entire night I couldn't sleep..I just wanted an answer from veer about that room..but he didn't returned home the entire night...

The next morning was not so great..I was very anxious about Veer..He didn't return home neither I could contact him..

I suddenly started missing Vicky..

I went to Sunshine..I was standing on the roof top and was looking at the wall..

drops of tear came down continuously..suddenly I could hear a crowd cheering

" Vickyyyy Vicky...Vickyyyy Vicky..."

I last heard this cheering 10 years ago when Vicky was the captain of our school basketball team..I was always his personal cheerleader..but right now..why are people cheering on his name?

I ran down and went to the basketball court..And what I saw was..

I took a moment and realized it was not a dream but reality..

I saw a man was playing basketball..he had the same jersey number..Vicky no.7 

Vicky you are back! I knew you would come..but why am I not happy shouldn't I be the happiest..my love came back..

The man didn't turn towards me but he always pointed his finger towards me after each of his baskets..It felt amazing..

I was a common class 8 girl and he was the most popular junior..when everyone valued him he valued our friendship the most..whenever he played I used to stand at the corner and he always pointed at me after his every basket..that feeling was insane..after 10 years I felt the same..

After playing for a while he took a break..

He opened his jersey and took his bottle..he drank few sip and poured the rest in his body..

who ever he is..either Vicky or someone else..he is extremely hot..the moment when the water drops rolled down his shoulder..I felt hot..Those muscles on his back and that veins of his hand..the curves on his legs..his muscular thighs got my eyes..it was extreme for me..

I ran into the court and before I would talk to him he took his bag and went away...I followed him and unknowingly I reached the rooftop.. 

But the place seems different..The plant from the walls were removed..the area was decorated with balloons..there is a carpet of rose and my class 1 bench..I turned towards the wall and felt the moment..It felt like except me and Vicky someone else also knew about my perfect confession..

Suddenly a voice behind me said 

" If love is my medicine then you are my doctor..

    If I am darkness then you are my sunshine..

    If I am winter then you are hot cup of coffee..

     If I breath you are my oxygen.."

This was a secret I wrote it for Vicky..but how would,

I turned around and I busted into tears and said

"10 years was not a matter of joke to me..You kept a track of me..my every single day and every single achievement..you know everything but I didn't knew anything about you..can you feel it..Dr. Veeranshu Malhotra.."

I hugged him and kept crying..

Later the day we were standing on the rooftop..

" Explain it!"

"The bullet did enter my body but it was on the right side so I was saved..after the incident my dad sent me to London..but Nikki kept me updated about you..I came back 5 years ago and the rest is what you see me today.." 

" Nikki? She knew everything"

"Don't be mad at her..I told her to keep it a secret" 

The entire day was quite good..I was very happy to meet this unexpected incident..

We came back home at 9 p.m..

I went into my room and got changed and came out with my laptop..I started writing my new report..

" Seriously! "

" What?"

" at the end of the day I come back home and see my girlfriend is stuck with her laptop..wow!"

" Don't be silly!"

" Remember you also have emergency"

" I'll make it up"

He sat beside me and kept my laptop aside and kept coming close to me..

" What?" I asked 

He tuck my hair on my ears and whispered on my ear " I'll compensate"

and then....