Chapter 4

I still remember that year my mom was transferred to Delhi Public School main branch and I followed her here...I was admitted to 'Sunshine'...Those years were so beautiful with him...eight years was not a matter of joke...A feeling ... An emotion ... and one incident crumpled them all...I lost him on his 14th birthday ...

Thinking of that day still severs me...a 9 mm bullet and it finished before I would tell him about my emotions...

I cried and kept crying...

The next day I had to visit my agency to report my boss about my experience so I got formally ready and as I came out of the room ... I saw a sticky note on a cup of coffee  " Have a cup coffee after a night of crying "

Wait, He saw me crying...Oh!shit ...It's embarrassing ...

The door bell rang and I opened it... 

A slim,tall and a beautiful woman was standing...

Mrs. Malhotra or hood-be Malhotra....I was thinking when she came in and hugged me and said

" Oh my gosh ! so sexy"

" Do we know each other ?" I was confused 

Then a male voice said " Common shree she is Nikki " 

I peeped out and saw it was Nikhil 

With a shock I kept looking at Nikki..

Nikki is Nikita Basu from my Sunshine school and my lost best friend...We entered the class together with our hand in hand and we knew we were soulmates...she used be short and a nerdy girl...she always had a specs and two pony...she was very cute and was the dream girl of almost every nerd boy maybe his dream girl was also Nikki...

" baby your makeover is stunning"

" I am no more that nerdy girl Nikita...I am the rising Miss universe Nikki"

" Girls I am here" Nikhil told while trying to seek  attention...

" Oops! come in "

I asked them to sat in the sofa and went to get them glass of water...While we were chatting...The doorbell rang again...

"Who the hell now?"  I thought...

I opened the door and it was Veeranshu...he came in and took one glance at them and went into his rooms ... They left after an hour ... I also left with them...

 I went into the agency and then to the hospital...

I think Veeranshu took a leave foe half a day or something...

I was passing through the reception when I heard two nurses talking and they stated that Veer was having a high fever when he left today...so he is ill..

 I hurried to back  home and saw he was lying on the sofa...

I went towards him, held him up , made him sat on the sofa and got him a cup of warm milk for him...

" Thank You"

" you should take the day off"

" I'll be fine after a nap"

" can you listen to me .... stay at home and take rest , is that clear ?"

He nodded...

I ended the discussion and helped him to his room and went to my room...